Craig Forsyth

-JW-

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunne is a hugely experienced player who has played at the top level for a long time, the championship would be easy for him. If we get him, plus the fact we have a much better and more experienced keeper and a left back who can defend and is good in the air, we will be loads stronger at the back. Far far better at set pieces and defending crosses. Leadership on the field and know how. More of a goal threat as well with the forward players we have signed 

There is a tipping point where you move over from competing in games and losing some by close scores to winning most. I think thats where we would be if we get Dunne

Maldini was slow towards the end at Milan. But even the quickest wingers would find themselves with zero space to use their legs.

An extreme example but same principal.

I've extremed it up a notch more.

Maldini was slow towards the end at Milan. But even the quickest wingers would find themselves with zero space to use their legs.

An extreme example but same principal.

Maldini was so good at this that it meant his career average was one tackle every TWO games.

Happy enough with this.

If we manage to get Dunne in as well, I will be very pleased indeed with how our team is shaping up.

Me too. I hope we can then, before the end of the transfer window, sell or move on 5-6 players. Which will hopefully cover the cost of transfer's incoming, with a net spend of zero. Would then leave us with a little to spend in January on one or two players. 

Happy with this signing. His crossing and eagerness to get forward stood out for me, like a well rounded Moxey...

After re watching some of the previous games, I have to agree mate. Particularly the 2nd half of

the Blackpool game - only saw him lose the ball once, and looked like he was fouled, also had a

goaline clearance. Seems to already have a good understanding with Ward as well.

Archived