Craig Forsyth

-JW-

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet you are right about Burnley.

Just been on Watford site. The embargo is a Type 19 which means that all paperwork to do with the deal - including financial paperwork - has to be seen by the FL during the deal and prior to any

conclusion.

Presumably this means that the FL has final say as to whether the deal can conclude of not.

They seem to like him but reckon he will be available within a couple of weeks when they have sorted out their Italian players - and that 250k will clinch it.

Cunningham really isn't that good - he was part of the defence that conceded 84 goals last season.

That is nearly 2 goals a game - impressive really. 

well more accurately it was 51 goals in 32 apps for him. 

and keogh was relegated season before that.

and keogh was relegated season before that.

With significantly less goals against him than Cunningham, but I understand where you're coming from.

Cunningham played both times against us this season, and we managed 5 goals against them - I can't remember him being 'stand-out' 

I think coming from Man Cities academy has helped his reputation no end, he was part of a Forest side nearly relegated - also. 

With significantly less goals against him than Cunningham, but I understand where you're coming from.

Cunningham played both times against us this season, and we managed 5 goals against them - I can't remember him being 'stand-out' 

I think coming from Man Cities academy has helped his reputation no end, he was part of a Forest side nearly relegated - also. 

From what I've seen, he was the only one capable of defending out of that back four! And to pin 82 goals (or whatever it was) on a left back is ridiculous. If he was a centre back where he's at the heart of the defence, fair enough.

Why do people think he is good though? just out of interest.

As a defender in any position, surely you take responsibility for that failure.

I wouldn't be that excited about signing him, based on what I've seen - but he isn't bad on fifa or football manager  :ph34r:

Why do people think he is good though? just out of interest.

As a defender in any position, surely you take responsibility for that failure.

I wouldn't be that excited about signing him, based on what I've seen - but he isn't bad on fifa or football manager  :ph34r:

I have a friend who supports Bristol City and he told me he would rather lose Adomah than Cunningham, he said he's been their best player by far 

Archived