Theo Robinson

WestLondonRam

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see that Theo is well appreciated up at Huddersfield.

I'm sure that as the years have gone by, fans [generally] get more pleasure from moaning than supporting. I wonder how that happened. Perhaps the Press started it by building players and managers up before shooting them down, particularly at national level.

It's not all new. i can well recall having heated discussions wiih people who didn't like Clough Snr as a manager, who thought Hector and Todd weren't worthy of their place in the early 70s teams etc. But they were in the minority, Nowadays it seems like it's the way to be.

If I were a Huddersfield fan, I wouldn't be over the moon about having Theo back but from what i saw when they came to Derby, I would have thought he would be just as good, if not better, than what was on display at Pride Park. He'll score goals but will give the ball away regularly. We all know that and I bet Robins does too.

I'm sure that as the years have gone by, fans [generally] get more pleasure from moaning than supporting. I wonder how that happened. Perhaps the Press started it by building players and managers up before shooting them down, particularly at national level.

It's not all new. i can well recall having heated discussions wiih people who didn't like Clough Snr as a manager, who thought Hector and Todd weren't worthy of their place in the early 70s teams etc. But they were in the minority, Nowadays it seems like it's the way to be.

If I were a Huddersfield fan, I wouldn't be over the moon about having Theo back but from what i saw when they came to Derby, I would have thought he would be just as good, if not better, than what was on display at Pride Park. He'll score goals but will give the ball away regularly. We all know that and I bet Robins does too.

Bloody McGovern, aka spider, aka seaweed. It was all his fault.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

(not really)

People will take sides on this without knowing anything at all, the same as they did with Cywka.

Either Clough's frozen him out or Theo has effectively forced himself out - who anyone chooses to believe is going to be down to their own already established and entrenched positions.

I hope Theo does well, I hope we get a fee for him, and I hope we get a better one in. Did well for us, but then stopped working so hard and started believing his own version of how good he is. As soon as that tweet came out before Bolton, it was uphill all the way for him. Cue Mason Bennett.

Clough said he wasn't trying hard enough in training.

In my opinion, he could have a move on the cards in the summer if Derby don't take up the option.

If he gets a free Bosman, I assume he will command better wages?

Of course, this is only my opinion, but agents are in the players ears all the time if they aren't getting games.

Mine never shuts up.

Yes, that really takes me back! Derby beaten by Newcastle 0-1 @ the BBG and folk telling me, "The bubble's burst, they were never gonna do any good in the First Division!" 4 weeks later we were League Champions!

Poor owd Theo... For all the fans wanting him back, I would say it's a dead cert! Doesn't sound like he is having the best of times...

[size=4]

[/size]

[size=3]Theo had a pretty horrific time barely putting a foot right. It was funny to begin with but after a while started to get seriously annoying[/size]

[size=3]Even after his 20th time offside Theo did a mental run and almost scored. I really want him to do well but tonight he was very very poor again.

[/size]

[size=3]Would agree with all of that. No exaggeration on Theo he wouldn't have looked out of place in a Sunday morning pub team in that first half. Possibly the most embarrassing performance i've ever witnessed from a professional footballer. He did improve after the break and caused them a few problems but I wish he would stay onside. [/size]

[size=3]I think Theo was the one mistake in MR's team tonight.[/size]

[size=3]Second half he was much much better. But first half Theo isn't useful to anybody!

[/size]

[size=3]Theo played much more central second half. He couldn't trap a bag of cement[/size]

[size=3]I think theo will bag a few before the end of the season, maybe even a couple of winners. His performance was comical for the most part though.[/size]

[size=3]Theo might aswell not be on the pitch and sat in stands with us fans, first 4 touches shocking because the 2nd touch to them was a slide tackle.[/size]

[size=3]FFS Robinson, could have finished them off then![/size]

[size=3]Sounds like Theo's just missed a sitter!!![/size]

[size=3]Theo Theo Theo Bananas![/size]

[size=3]FFS ROBINSON!!!![/size]

Archived