Theo Robinson

WestLondonRam

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> hahaha, what are you doing?

I am not contradicting! I was playing devil's advocate when I pointed out the contradiction before, now you're pointing it out as if I'd made the contradiction!

No he isn't.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if Robinson's loan move will be with a view to a permanent deal? I think Martin is definitely a step up from Robinson in terms of ability. Robinson may score more goals, but he's poor going forward and a lot of moves tend to break down with him with a bad touch/pass or decision.

So through all of those stupid post's, have we concluded that Sammon and Theo are both pretty ****, while one does a lot of work for the team in build up play, chasing down etc the other does nothing in a game but pops up with a goal? Both lack something what all footballers should have. Footballing ability, not athletics ability's.

i like theo.

yes, he drives you mental - but i like him. i like it even better when he scores.

(to be fair i can see why he doesn't fit in to what clough wants)

good luck to him.

I'm like you, but you have to some times just acknowledge someones limitations, Theo does score goals - but he has to be waited on hand and foot without really giving anything back into the team - it was a choice between him and ward - and ward scores goals and can play football too - no competition.

I'm like you, but you have to some times just acknowledge someones limitations, Theo does score goals - but he has to be waited on hand and foot without really giving anything back into the team - it was a choice between him and ward - and ward scores goals and can play football too - no competition.

I think the valuable thing to remember is that you cannot win games without goals. It's better to have a striker eventually score than one that doesn't, and it's better to have someone score a goal and waste ten chances than have someone just run around a bit and look like a team player.

so where do you see martin fitting in?

Martin I would guess is competition with Sammon, I think Sammon could be moved to the bench.

Sammon at the minute provides a service that no-one else can, that is why he is important to the cause - now Martin can offer that service too. No argument that Ward is our best goalscorer.

Archived