The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, The 1884 Group said:

Not the ending we wanted to our efforts at the iPro this season but we can be satisfied at giving our all in what we've done even if the players can't. 

If anyone has photos or videos of the pre match today, please share them here!

Cheers to everyone who has helped us this yr and we will definitely be back next season.

Not that I'm going anywhere like!

5 mins before the teams came out the stadium looked brilliant. Well done.

Any photos and videos dont do it justice, you should be proud of what youve achieved this season. 

It was brilliant seeing it from the north stand. The young lad next to me didn't realise you had to hold onto one end of the streamer so was a bit disappointed when it went off still rolled up! A bit of instruction and managed to find another one to get it right.

23 minutes ago, LazloW said:

I got hit in the face by one. Came quite keen. To avoid litigation, I'll be quite happy ro accept an out of court settlement...

It did look very good though. Well done to all those concerned.

Yeah, we unglued the vast majority, but I think a few slipped the net! Hope you're alright!

I turned up to help out on Friday night not knowing anybody or knowing what to expect I tell u these guys 1984 group and other volunteers are  top class and I will be back to help out again next season keep up the good work the effect was great ! Well done 

22 minutes ago, peachmyster said:

I turned up to help out on Friday night not knowing anybody or knowing what to expect I tell u these guys 1984 group and other volunteers are  top class and I will be back to help out again next season keep up the good work the effect was great ! Well done 

Cheers @peachmyster although it's 1884, not 1984! Thought using my year of birth might be a bit arrogant, lol!!!

As with 1884's splendid efforts throughout the season, Saturday's prelude was superb.

The streamers added to a dynamic display all over the ground and the mass of Derby flags gave the team a wonderful welcome.

I'm sure the players appreciated it all even if they could not put on a football spectacle for us all to match it.

Well done to Tom, the 1884 Group and all the helpers throughout the season - we'll just have to go again in August and see if the team can take us onwards and upwards!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived