"Oh we're not going up, we're not going up,

"We've got our beer to sup, we're not winning,

"Only Uttoxeter's singing, Oh we're not going up"

We've got our Legends flag but, we're not winning,

"Only The 1884 Group singing, Oh we're not going up"

"We've been to the Premiership, and Billy Davies is still a t1t,

"So be careful for what you wish, Oh we might sign Billy The Fish, Oh we're not going up"

"Srg is far too busy podcasting, so our songs are never everlasting,

"We f##ked up in the cup, we lost against Manchester,

"Next season, we won't get humped by Leicester, coz we're not going up"

So any of you fine folk going to come join us on Wednesday at 730pm at The Courtyard?

Welcome song ideas, ideas for the ipro or just if you want to come have a chat. It was a good laugh last time and I might have some things I can share about plans for the next home game!

Right then, we're meeting at the Courtyard tonight on Friargate at 730pm. 

Obviously not the greatest time bearing in mind last night. However, it will be fun, and we can discuss what needs to be done from a fans perspective.

Come along, it will be better than last night's fiasco!

It is a shame that so few turn up yet so many online smashing their keyboards complaining about the lack of unoriginality and how poor the atmosphere is.

Saying that I can understand how people will also be disillusioned with what is going on the pitch right now so maybe it's just timing, especially with the season winding down now. 

Don't give up Tom, doing great work with the 1884 group and hopefully in time more will appear from behind their keyboards!

8 minutes ago, Daveo said:

It is a shame that so few turn up yet so many online smashing their keyboards complaining about the lack of unoriginality and how poor the atmosphere is.

Saying that I can understand how people will also be disillusioned with what is going on the pitch right now so maybe it's just timing, especially with the season winding down now. 

Don't give up Tom, doing great work with the 1884 group and hopefully in time more will appear from behind their keyboards!

I won't mate. Cheers for the words of encouragement...

8 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Cheers @Daveo exactly my thoughts. The next one in April will be bigger, better and hopefully at a more positive time!

Archived