The 1884 Group

Just now, Ramos said:

Is it going in the south stand? I really want to see it but as I sit in the south stand I guess I will be holding it up. Hope I get paid

Everywhere

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better have a flag on my seat otherwise I'll be waving the missus around which won't be any good for me back......I almost volunteered for tomorrow to help out Tom until I realised it would eat into drinking time which is limited with a 12.30pm kick off.

Give me a shout next season and I'll be better prepared to lend a hand

DP0729L.jpg

22 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Better have a flag on my seat otherwise I'll be waving the missus around which won't be any good for me back......I almost volunteered for tomorrow to help out Tom until I realised it would eat into drinking time which is limited with a 12.30pm kick off.

DP0729L.jpg

Is there a bookmark facility?!

All the flags are out in north east and west stands tomorrow, plus a south stand card display, legends flag in one block of south upper and the super rams flag there too.

Over 6000 flags or cards.

Looking good when I was down earlier! 

Great to help out today... Don't appreciate how hard work it is.

Brilliant job!

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Looking good when I was down earlier! 

Great to help out today... Don't appreciate how hard work it is.

Brilliant job!

Did you do any work or just sat on your arse in the dugout having pictures taken?

52 minutes ago, Daveo said:

DP0729L.jpg

Oh, she allowed out the car?

14 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Did you do any work or just sat on your arse in the dugout having pictures taken?

It's the Mafia Way

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

Brilliant atmosphere today ! And the flags /banners /cards just made it brilliant , top work @The 1884 Group

Any footage? I'm right by the away fans in the south stand and although we can see the flags around the rest of the ground, we couldn't see the legends flag or the cards.

31 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Any footage? I'm right by the away fans in the south stand and although we can see the flags around the rest of the ground, we couldn't see the legends flag or the cards.

Yes mate I took a video of the south stand from were I'm sat in the north east corner , it's not great but I'll try and post it later I'm still out celebrating ??

Archived