The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there. It is worth coming to. Happy?

Nah, seriously, it was a lot of fun and I hope there's more of us this time. Instead of singing "south stand fans are ******* *****" (I'm looking at you D Block :angry:) lets get together and be less *****. Why do you think the atmosphere is failing? What do you suggest? Or if you don't sing currently, why not? Come along and just discuss it. Otherwise it'll never get better. 

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

I was there. It is worth coming to. Happy?

Nah, seriously, it was a lot of fun and I hope there's more of us this time. Instead of singing "south stand fans are ******* *****" (I'm looking at you D Block :angry:) lets get together and be less *****. Why do you think the atmosphere is failing? What do you suggest? Or if you don't sing currently, why not? Come along and just discuss it. Otherwise it'll never get better. 

Nothing else seemed to work so we thought we would give that a try! If it's ok to boo the team when they don't perform and then expect them to improve, it can't do the fans any harm to get a bit of criticism :whistle:

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Nothing else seemed to work so we thought we would give that a try! If it's ok to boo the team when they don't perform and then expect them to improve, it can't do the fans any harm to get a bit of criticism :whistle:

Which it isn't...

Thought the banter between D and E block after that was funny though. I have to admit it does seem that the only people ever singing are most of D block, a good chunk of us in E block, and about 10 people in F block.

11 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Im in G Block, theres a good 7 or 8 of us singing there!

9 minutes ago, ossieram said:

You'd best get that megaphone going so the rest of us can hear you :p

"Can you hear the G Block sing? I can't hear a ******* thing..." :lol:

6 hours ago, Tombo said:

Which it isn't...

Thought the banter between D and E block after that was funny though. I have to admit it does seem that the only people ever singing are most of D block, a good chunk of us in E block, and about 10 people in F block.

We're in E block, right next to D block, so close we can smell em, if they find a dead rat they think it's a treat :-/

9 hours ago, philmycock said:

We're in E block, right next to D block, so close we can smell em, if they find a dead rat they think it's a treat :-/

Rats would rather crawl over to D block and die than stay in E block where they just look liked they are dead because they are bored. so na na na na na.

On 25 February 2016 at 15:43, Tombo said:

Which it isn't...

The 10 in F block would take the fookinlorrayer........

1 minute ago, The 1884 Group said:

Legends flag has been ordered and should be here for the 19th March,hoping to display it for the first time then.

It's big!

Which legends on there mate?? Would love to see the picture and you guys are doing great job this season, yes it been up and down but still trying their best for EVERYONE AND THE CLUB! 

42 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

We'll keep going!! We're just deciding on how to release info about it

I hear there's a podcast knocking about who could be persuaded to publicise things for a small fee. 

Archived