The 1884 Group

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Playoffs wooooooooo!!!!

We've been working on ideas for the last couple of weeks for when we make it, they start being ordered today.

We will need help to pull this off so please, when we know what date the home leg is, and we know when we need people, please help us get things set up.

We won't be able to do everything we have planned without help!!

• 3 weeks later...

Still hoping to get there early on Saturday to help. 

Any chance of persuading the club to film some footage of the whole stadium on Saturday? Also some stills would be nice.

Finally, how does your funding stand? Time to send a little more cash?

Actually, finally, finally, get play the new Travis song and get B4 to belt out the chorus:

"No regrets, don't you forget this magnificent time.

Seize the day, don't throw it away, this magnificent time" 

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Still hoping to get there early on Saturday to help. 

Any chance of persuading the club to film some footage of the whole stadium on Saturday? Also some stills would be nice.

Finally, how does your funding stand? Time to send a little more cash?

Actually, finally, finally, get play the new Travis song and get B4 to belt out the chorus:

"No regrets, don't you forget this magnificent time.

Seize the day, don't throw it away, this magnificent time" 

You will have a pass waiting for you on Saturday, and yes I think the club will be making sure they get some footage.

We stopped raising funds for a time this season, however, we are currently discussing how to improve this for next season. It may be we offer membership packages for fans and start doing some merchandise too. Once this is finalised, we are hoping to relaunch in June and start pushing on. 

We are pretty happy with how we've got on this year, but there is so much more we can do next season....

49 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

You will have a pass waiting for you on Saturday, and yes I think the club will be making sure they get some footage.

We stopped raising funds for a time this season, however, we are currently discussing how to improve this for next season. It may be we offer membership packages for fans and start doing some merchandise too. Once this is finalised, we are hoping to relaunch in June and start pushing on. 

We are pretty happy with how we've got on this year, but there is so much more we can do next season....

Top work again all season @The 1884 Group so many people around me just think it's the club that go to all the hm hard work every game I keep trying to spread the word , keep up the good work . 

10 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Top work again all season @The 1884 Group so many people around me just think it's the club that go to all the hm hard work every game I keep trying to spread the word , keep up the good work . 

Yeah. we need to work out how to let people know it's just 4 random fans plus a handful of volunteers!

Archived