Derby County v Watford

froggg

why not? it worked for Bryson against Blackpool following up a Savies freekick. It makes a change one of our players being first to the rebound

I'm not picking a fault with it, just pointing out. Working quite well so far. Wardy always seems to go for power straight at the keeper than a whipped one over the wall. I think he scored one at Barnsley last season actually.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of the baboons snook off to the side for a quick shag, didn't last long mind. It was a hot day aswell, glad to get out of there and open the windows up for some fresh air.

I went to the zoo once , this here baboon ***** in his own hand and lazzed it at the audience..

never seen folks move so fast..

I'm not picking a fault with it, just pointing out. Working quite well so far. Wardy always seems to go for power straight at the keeper than a whipped one over the wall. I think he scored one at Barnsley last season actually.

and there were a whole host of players waiting to knock it in.

I went to the zoo once , this here baboon ***** in his own hand and lazzed it at the audience..

never seen folks move so fast..

Those baboons just didn't care that their enclosure was rammed full of cars, fights were breaking out all over the place. Massive enclosure, I'd swear their was about 200 of the things in there. Loads of younguns aswell.

Meanwhile I think Conor Sammon was fighting his way through the Watford defence and scored a cracker.

After seeing it a few times, it seems our new freekick tactic is for Wardy to blast it and everyone try and pick up the pieces, did one similar last weekend too. Literally every player is trying to get to the keepers knock down.

Discuss. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Quite right, he did put a very similar one in against Sheff Wednesday and it was only a very good save that kept it out and prevented us going 3-1 up.

Nice to see it pay off this week, and plenty of bodies in there to put it away.

Even if Hughs' effort had come back off the post Bryson was there so good play all round.

I hope people don't just assume this win was because Watford were so poor or that it was because they were a new team - we made them look poor and there was only one change from their team that beat Birmingham last weekend.

I've been to all 3 home games and this is how we played in all of them (and at Wolves by all accounts).

The difference this week was we looked a lot fitter and kept the effort up for the whole game and didn't run out of steam in the second half.

Bryson said at the weekend he'd missed some pre-season so was playing catch-up, and I think that showed against Scunny and the Owls, but he looked to be back at his best on Saturday. Hendrick and Brayford also look as though they could be coming back to form

Overall an excellent performance by everyone, and nice not to hear Doyle get booed when he came on.

Well, I watched his interview with SkySports News regarding his fall out with his goalie and wondered if he was all there to be honest.

I read people on here saying it was a marvellous piece of management but I wonder if he is more interested in raising his own profile than that of his team.

Just a thought like, not fact or anything like that before my fan club get's on my back. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Sorry, I thought you said you couldnt make matchchat and the only time you were on was the Wolves game.

Did I get that wrong as well??

Yes I worded that wrong.. I was on for about 15 minutes, and barely made any posts other than score updates..

If you seriously have a problem with me, and I have no idea why, then we can discuss this in another thread or send me a PM and we can sort it out.. If not, either ignore my posts or block me..

Like the others have mentioned, take peoples posts with a pinch of salt and don't let them effect you.. Sage always likes to try and pick apart my posts but I don't throw insults around or get all moody about it, infact I quite like Sage as a poster as he's knowledgeable and doesn't hide away from questions..

One final point, I seriosuly have no idea where this agenda is coming from.. I never mentioned half of the stuff you're accusing me of. Relax buddy.

Yes I worded that wrong.. I was on for about 15 minutes, and barely made any posts other than score updates..

If you seriously have a problem with me, and I have no idea why, then we can discuss this in another thread or send me a PM and we can sort it out.. If not, either ignore my posts or block me..

Like the others have mentioned, take peoples posts with a pinch of salt and don't let them effect you.. Sage always likes to try and pick apart my posts but I don't throw insults around or get all moody about it, infact I quite like Sage as a poster as he's knowledgeable and doesn't hide away from questions..

One final point, I seriosuly have no idea where this agenda is coming from.. I never mentioned half of the stuff you're accusing me of. Relax buddy.

You're alot more relaxed yourself at the moment Bris, I see more of a diplomatic sense in your posts. Don't understand your views on Coutts mind, or Cloughs decisions regarding Theo but people don't always agree do they.

You and PBW are like Spain, tippy tappy and going nowhere! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Which half did you mention?

Archived