Derby County v Watford

froggg

You won't be able to see this, as I'm on your blocked list..

But I think you're mistaking me with someone else or your mind is playing tricks on you..

I've rarely been on the chat, if at all, as I've stared working Saturday mornings therefore I'm missing the games.. I've barely commentated on any of the games, nor posted afterwards saying how well/bad we've played.. You can go and look through the forums and you'll find very little posts of me commenting on the games..

I never said we'd lost with 17 mins to go.. Why keep saying I did, I didn't..

Who have I said has been negative? I said Coutts was a negative player due to his sideways/backwards passing and not looking up, I'm basing this on pre DCFC matches, now people are telling me I'm wrong because he played well against Watford.. If he continues the same throughout the season, and extended period of time, I'd happily admit that my judgement was incorrect.

Seems as we've only won once this season, I assume you're referring to only the Watford game.. Seems as I had work I didn't manage to post until alot later (I didn't even post about the game) again you're again making things up or confusing me with someone else.

The only time I was available on the matchchat was for the Wolves game when I caught the second half.. Afterwards you claimed NC made a great managerial decision leaving our top scorer on the bench so that it would 'teach him a lesson' and I claimed this was incorrect as he should have started, given that we failed to score when he (Theo) was off the pitch and that we might easily have had 4 points instead of 1 because of our lack of finishing.

Then you went off on one and blocked me..

Sep 01 2012 03:08 PM Bris Vegas Bris Vegas has entered the room

Sep 01 2012 03:17 PM Bris Vegas Hull 0-1 Bolton

Sep 01 2012 03:28 PM Bris Vegas leeds 0-2 bburn

Sep 01 2012 03:29 PM Bris Vegas bburn start has suprised me.. I thought theyd struggle, but Murphy and etuhu is a good midfield for this level

Sep 01 2012 03:29 PM Bris Vegas hull 1-1 bolton

Sep 01 2012 03:32 PM Bris Vegas brum 1-0 relegated pboro

Sep 01 2012 03:47 PM Bris Vegas Has fielding touched the ball yet?

Sep 01 2012 04:18 PM Bris Vegas Bris Vegas has left the room

He's right of course, it's me making stuff up.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sep 01 2012 03:08 PM Bris Vegas Bris Vegas has entered the room

Sep 01 2012 03:17 PM Bris Vegas Hull 0-1 Bolton

Sep 01 2012 03:28 PM Bris Vegas leeds 0-2 bburn

Sep 01 2012 03:29 PM Bris Vegas bburn start has suprised me.. I thought theyd struggle, but Murphy and etuhu is a good midfield for this level

Sep 01 2012 03:29 PM Bris Vegas hull 1-1 bolton

Sep 01 2012 03:32 PM Bris Vegas brum 1-0 relegated pboro

Sep 01 2012 03:47 PM Bris Vegas Has fielding touched the ball yet?

Sep 01 2012 04:18 PM Bris Vegas Bris Vegas has left the room

He's right of course, it's me making stuff up.

Yes I didn't post on the game until alot later... Check the times.. I entered the match chat late, then after 2-0 I had gone because I had classes at 9am and I was automatically signed out.. I made no comment on the game whatsoever other than I never heard Fieldings name mentioned.

I get notification of his posts if it's in reply to mine.

This is not about arguing, it's about getting him to take some responsiblity for his posts.

He says stuff, gets it wrong denies he said or blames somoene else. He doesnt watch the games and tells everyone else on the fourm how players played, he causes arguments left right and centre and I've had enough.

If you lads just accept that you've got two idtiots going toe to toe to prove which one is the liar then worse case scenario you're in for some entertainment.

Best case scenario, one of gives up posting and you're all left in peace.

I get notification of his posts if it's in reply to mine.

This is not about arguing, it's about getting him to take some responsiblity for his posts.

He says stuff, gets it wrong denies he said or blames somoene else. He doesnt watch the games and tells everyone else on the fourm how players played, he causes arguments left right and centre and I've had enough.

If you lads just accept that you've got two idtiots going toe to toe to prove which one is the liar then worse case scenario you're in for some entertainment.

Best case scenario, one of gives up posting and you're all left in peace.

Well I'm not going to accept anymore of this as it's not entertaining at all, if you want to continue this with Bris take it off the forum and into private messages.

Next step is I'll start deleting posts or I could close threads or worst case scenario bring out the ban hammer.

no worries Daveo. I said once before I understand it's your forum and your effort.

I just wish more was done to stop people from winding others up. I guess it's impossible to police.

I'll cancel and just come on read only.

the safest ignore method of all.

no worries Daveo. I said once before I understand it's your forum and your effort.

I just wish more was done to stop people from winding others up. I guess it's impossible to police.

I'll cancel and just come on read only.

the safest ignore method of all.

Don't do that. just keep people who wind you up on your ignore list. I understand your frustrations, but don't let it stop you posting.

At the safari park I saw some lions, right up close so I could look them in the eye. Some baboons climbed over our car, giraffes, buffalo, a weird cow like horse thing that drank the piss of a female and then wiped its head in the puddle. Loads of other things aswell.

No rams though 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

After seeing it a few times, it seems our new freekick tactic is for Wardy to blast it and everyone try and pick up the pieces, did one similar last weekend too. Literally every player is trying to get to the keepers knock down.

Discuss. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

why not? it worked for Bryson against Blackpool following up a Savies freekick. It makes a change one of our players being first to the rebound

Archived