Derby County v Watford

froggg

Answer my question first please. All you have to do is type yes or no.

No, you answer my question first.. Given that mine is football related.. If you want, we can have a private conversation where I'll tell you exactly what I do and where I am on Matchdays.. But for now, let's stick to football.. Did we have a poor mentality during the last 10 minutes of last season and was certain results directly affected by NCs poor decision making late on? Yes or no?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you answer my question first.. Given that mine is football related.. If you want, we can have a private conversation where I'll tell you exactly what I do and where I am on Matchdays.. But for now, let's stick to football.. Did we have a poor mentality during the last 10 minutes of last season and was certain results directly affected by NCs poor decision making late on? Yes or no?

Oh dear. I have asked you a simple yes or no question. I asked you this question 3 or 4 times around 10 months ago. You didn't answer. The subject came up around 7 or 8 months ago and I again asked you the same yes or no question, several times. Each time you refused to answer. The subject has come up again and I have now asked the same simple question 3 times, Again, you have refused to answer, instead insisting I answer your question first.

Why would I think you would answer my question? You have been asked the same question over ten times in the last ten months and on each occasion you have evaded answering the question. You then have the temerity to call me a weasel.

Do you realise how ridiculous you look each time and how your credibility on this forum is plummeting by your constant refusal to answer the question, yes or no?

Oh dear. I have asked you a simple yes or no question. I asked you this question 3 or 4 times around 10 months ago. You didn't answer. The subject came up around 7 or 8 months ago and I again asked you the same yes or no question, several times. Each time you refused to answer. The subject has come up again and I have now asked the same simple question 3 times, Again, you have refused to answer, instead insisting I answer your question first.

Why would I think you would answer my question? You have been asked the same question over ten times in the last ten months and on each occasion you have evaded answering the question. You then have the temerity to call me a weasel.

Do you realise how ridiculous you look each time and how your credibility on this forum is plummeting by your constant refusal to answer the question, yes or no?

Sage, you've got me laughing, I admit..

Why won't you answer the question.. When I first posted you immediately went off topic and started asking me I was there, how the television lies and so on..

Why post on the original thread if you had nothing whatsoever to contribute to the thread.. Tell me I'm wrong, gives me facts, give me opnions, give me reasons.. Or do you agree? Stop dodging and going off topic and relate to the topic...

I posted the thread in Derby County talk to talk about Derby Coutny.. I didn't post it in the Bris Vegas section so we can talk about my personal life..

Once again, if you're not going to answer my questions regarding DCFC and their last 10 minute mentality, don't bother posting.. If you want to know things about my personal life, feel free to send me a PM buddy

Why would I think you're evading the question..

Why won't you answer the question.. When I first posted you immediately went off topic and started asking me I was there, how the television lies and so on..

Why post on the original thread if you had nothing whatsoever to contribute to the thread.. Tell me I'm wrong, gives me facts, give me opnions, give me reasons.. Or do you agree? Stop dodging and going off topic and relate to the topic...

I posted the thread in Derby County talk to talk about Derby Coutny.. I didn't post it in the Bris Vegas section so we can talk about my personal life..

Once again, if you're not going to answer my questions regarding DCFC and their last 10 minute mentality, don't bother posting.. If you want to know things about my personal life, feel free to send me a PM buddy

This isn't about your personal life. You made critical comments about the a game, which I suspect you hadn't even seen at the time. This suggests a lack of integrity in your posting. It s difficult to debate tactics with you in this instance, when there is such a clear case of lack of integrity involved.

Now it is clear that you are straining with every sinew for me to say 'i will answer your question if you answer mine' as it will allow you get off the hook, by starting a tit for tat argument.

I am going to raise the stakes a little, by accusing you of being a liar. We both know you bullsh1tted when you made those comments, so I'm calling you out for it. Of course you can prove me wrong, by explaining how you had watched the game, one hour after it had finished and if you do so, I will gladly apologise.

That's a really long-winded way of saying 'No'. Deary me - way to undermine yourself.

If you were on a desert island with only one flavour, what would it be?

I'd go chicken and mushroom.

OMG! Chicken and Mushroom is sooooo Aston Villa.

I'm gonna have to say Beef and Tom. Fulham. Not very exciting but does the job.

You'd be stuck with your Villa and Mushroom. Shows off but has no quality to brag about!

Things to note:

Bris has a very good knowledge of international football, particularly Mexico, and that should be listened to.

He has a very downbeat and negative view of anyone who does not attempt to play 'ticca-tacca' football, which doesn't help his cause.

He had no idea of how the Peterborough game had gone, and simply posted saying 'Negative Nigel strikes again' before seeing that we'd actually been caught while attacking and putting on attack minded players. That is not up for debate, we know that now.

He does shift the goalposts when arguing, i'm not entirely sure why.

Lastly, he's actually a nice chap. 80% solid football thinking skewed by the last 20% of formulating his thoughts together at times.

(And as an after-thought, scouting officially for a club doesn't mean all that much, i've been doing such for a year or so and many people on here think i'm an idiot. Perhaps rightly so. Still, all it takes is for one person 'in-the-know' at a club to agree with this idiot for scouting work to begin. It shouldn't be used as an indicator of solid football reasoning, many of the worst signings in football history have been down to scouts remember)

Things to note:

Bris has a very good knowledge of international football, particularly Mexico, and that should be listened to.

He has a very downbeat and negative view of anyone who does not attempt to play 'ticca-tacca' football, which doesn't help his cause.

He had no idea of how the Peterborough game had gone, and simply posted saying 'Negative Nigel strikes again' before seeing that we'd actually been caught while attacking and putting on attack minded players. That is not up for debate, we know that now.

He does shift the goalposts when arguing, i'm not entirely sure why.

Lastly, he's actually a nice chap. 80% solid football thinking skewed by the last 20% of formulating his thoughts together at times.

(And as an after-thought, scouting officially for a club doesn't mean all that much, i've been doing such for a year or so and many people on here think i'm an idiot. Perhaps rightly so. Still, all it takes is for one person 'in-the-know' at a club to agree with this idiot for scouting work to begin. It shouldn't be used as an indicator of solid football reasoning, many of the worst signings in football history have been down to scouts remember)

It was a fun distraction from a 4000 word essay on the origins of the Cold War though.

I maintain you can't have a war without a fight happening. It was the 'Cold Discontent' in my eyes.

The term cold war was first used in the 14th century by the Spanish writer Don Juan Manuel in his study of the conflict between Christianity and Islam. Manuel stated that as opposed to a hot war that had two possible outcomes death or peace, cold war ‘brings neither peace nor honour to those who wage it’

I scouted McCleary long before any Forest fan noticed he was one of their best players. I called up Reading F.C and said sign him, they did. Actually, the last part is horse apple.

Bris just hates being wrong about certain things, he's a young man with pride. Narrow minded at times, but we all forgive him don't we? yeah? PBW, where did you go? Now that guy liked to go around pushing his weight.

I scouted McCleary long before any Forest fan noticed he was one of their best players. I called up Reading F.C and said sign him, they did. Actually, the last part is horse apple.

Bris just hates being wrong about certain things, he's a young man with pride. Narrow minded at times, but we all forgive him don't we? yeah? PBW, where did you go? Now that guy liked to go around pushing his weight.

I could forgive him a little easier if he wasn't a repeat offender.

The term cold war was first used in the 14th century by the Spanish writer Don Juan Manuel in his study of the conflict between Christianity and Islam. Manuel stated that as opposed to a hot war that had two possible outcomes death or peace, cold war ‘brings neither peace nor honour to those who wage it’

Well, i've learned something new today. Interesting stuff! (Truly)

Archived