Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

ladyram

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd leave the team as it was. Just leave them all on for longer.

Completely agree. Pretty shocked by the reaction to the result, although maybe I shouldn't be by now...

Rather than being disgusted, appalled, embarrassed, whatever by Tuesday's game, it's actually got me bloody excited! I think we look like we have the first exciting quality side that we've had... probably since Burley was here.

Yeah it ended in a bit of a farce but what can you say - it was one of those things, it happens, not because it's Derby, because it's football, it's a funny old game. The team was messed up by the subs (which were made for good reasons) and you kind of knew it was coming by the end.

I was disappointed but I'm over it already and excited for Saturday and the coming season, hope the players can learn from it and brush it off.

COYR?

Completely agree. Pretty shocked by the reaction to the result, although maybe I shouldn't be by now...

Rather than being disgusted, appalled, embarrassed, whatever by Tuesday's game, it's actually got me bloody excited! I think we look like we have the first exciting quality side that we've had... probably since Burley was here.

Yeah it ended in a bit of a farce but what can you say - it was one of those things, it happens, not because it's Derby, because it's football, it's a funny old game. The team was messed up by the subs (which were made for good reasons) and you kind of knew it was coming by the end.

I was disappointed but I'm over it already and excited for Saturday and the coming season, hope the players can learn from it and brush it off.

COYR?

I confess I wasn't at the game on Tuesday, so not qualified to comment. The collapse just made me feel deja vous, and I really hope you're right

I can't remember the last time that happened.

For Derby it would have been last game of the season in the year we went up under TBE, only high profile game(s) that I can think of where any team has done it was the WC in 2010 with the Dutch. I believe the Final was the 1st final since the 74? WC final to have a team starting 1-11 with the following WC introducing squad numbers. (Might be wrong on the year for 74 it may have been 78)

Archived