Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

ladyram

This is the season before last all over again. We are winning and then give it away at last minute. We did it against Ssausagehorpe and didn't learn anything from it. Today we did it again. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Shouldnt have taken Hughes off. Lost a goal two minutes later.

Cloughie doesnt seem to have the golden touch with his substitutions this season so far.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i understand why he brought o'conner on... thats what he did wit bucko before barker got injured.... sit infront of the defence type thing.... dont really understand why he brought the new lad on.... thats not parking the bus... its just inviting pressure. BUT.... we didnt lose....shouldnt have thrown away a lead... its opening day though... new players take abit of time....... positives are tyson and bucko keep doing the business going forward at the minute. wednesday will prob do alreet this year too... 2-2... should have done better... could have done worse.

I have been on the fence about NC since he signed, i have leant this way and that in those years, but for tonight im prepared to give him a break and say that the team tired badly after an hour and was the result of the Ssausage game, if we get Sammon, and another Freeman, i am for once optomistic of a mid table finnish 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

if any of you think we'd hold on your deluded. same old same old same old clough. cant.kill.a.game.

We managed it just fine many times last season.

out of interest how come all the clough haters seem to appear when the season starts where have they been in the off season??

I am not a Clough hater. I am very pro-Clough, I just don't like it one bit when he blames an individual in the post-match interview. It's very cruel.

I thought our lot looked knackered before half time today! Then just couldn't get going second half, against a team with power and pace but not a great deal of quality. First half we were decent, and but for a top save from Kirkland would have been 3 up. The ability to see out a game must be improved!!

For the first 40 minutes I was very impressed, I thought clough was going to prove me wrong and the football was top notch.

Wednesday were poor, and got into the game against the run of play, and then we became unbelievably tactically poor. We had survived the 10 minutes after the break and we should have reimposed ourselves on the game, but on 70 minutes we were wasting time, and looked like a team with no direction.

Clough to me got it very wrong after with the subs, but it's easy with hindsight, a shame really because the first game I the season and they could have sent a clear message out to us doubters.

Hopefully they will in the next 2 games.

So at 2-0 i thought "hmm, maybe i was wrong for thinking we would struggle to reach the top 10" at 2-2 i thought " nope, same old story"

Bit foolish to make your mind up either way on day 1, isn't it?

Though I'm here sitting chillaxed on the ferry, acting as if I wouldn't think like that!

We finished the game with o Connor LM and Gjokaj CM invited pressure and deserved to lose just for being so NEGATIVE!!

When will he learn! Wednesday's back four were there for the taking.

Hendrick didn't cost us the game Nigel stop shifting the blame, you did!!

Rant over

Archived