Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

ladyram

we need hendrick in the midfield cause the only critisim of hughes i have is that he isn't good defending so hendrick may be better in CM for saturday, hughes may come on to change the game

I would rather see Bryson dropped instead of Hughes on current showing, on the back of 2 MOTM performances at pride park in the last 2 games, he deserves to start.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather see Bryson dropped instead of Hughes on current showing, on the back of 2 MOTM performances at pride park in the last 2 games, he deserves to start.

I agree thats what all fans would want, but clough is sometimes not on the same wavelength as us

I agree thats what all fans would want, but clough is sometimes not on the same wavelength as us

I'd just play the same team that was on the pitch for 60 minutes and dominated the game. The fact is, if we wasn't preparing for Saturdays game then Roberts wouldn't of come off for Naylor, but since we seemed out of sight at that point Clough went to preserve a player that hadn't played much(if any) pre season through injury for an important first game!

1-1 theo of us madine for them

Agree with this score but im doubting if madine will start on saturday, came off injured on tuesday so im going to go for antonio to score for us, or maybe o'grady if he gets a game, Also would you guys say that you have a physical defence as generally have a physical team full of mostly big players

Agree with this score but im doubting if madine will start on saturday, came off injured on tuesday so im going to go for antonio to score for us, or maybe o'grady if he gets a game, Also would you guys say that you have a physical defence as generally have a physical team full of mostly big players

no we're a passing team like barcelona but better

Archived