13 wins/Play Off chances PTII merged.

ariotofmyown

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackpool: 5 points from Forest A, Leeds H, Burnley H, Millwall A

6 fairly easy points on offer here (Forest & Millwall). Blackpool should get 5 easily IMO.

Cardiff: 7 points from Barnsley A, Leeds H, Palace A

I can just about see Cardiff getting 7 from those games.

Brighton: 9 points from Reading H, West Ham A, Watford H, Brum H, Barnsley A

Tough games. Watford and Barnsley maybe but beyond that anything could happen. Could see them ending up with 8 out of that little lot.

Boro: 9 from Doncaster H, Southampton H, Watford A

6, maybe 7 points for me; Southampton being chased to the finish post will be a hard game.

Leicester: 10 points from Millwall A, Burnley H, West Ham H, Leeds A

Can't see Leicester getting 10 from those 4. 2 tough games to finish with.

Hull: 11 points from Watford A, Barnsley H, Forest H, West Ham A

Can't picture 4 out of 4 for Hull either.

I think 72 (though I think we won't get 72) sees us just outside the playoffs.

I cam back from easter dinner to this. :-)

The first time in the clubs history we've done the double over Forest and Leeds.

I could go on an exicitng stat mixed with waffle mixed with pride ramble about how we will go up under this manager, but now's not the time.

First time in our history we've done the double over both of the clubs we gently hate the most - and we've done it with Neil warnock in charge of Leeds to make it even nicer, we wont make the play offs but it's still been a very enjoyable season.

Take a bow the class of 11/12 ;-)

If Cardiff were playing these games in the Autumn you might fancy them to win all 3. But the bottler tag keeps getting stronger and stronger with them lot.

I don't think we will win all 4. But I can see us beating Boro, then going to Cardiff starting to think we can do it. The end of season is a funny time and someone often comes from nowhere.

I cam back from easter dinner to this. :-)

The first time in the clubs history we've done the double over Forest and Leeds.

I could go on an exicitng stat mixed with waffle mixed with pride ramble about how we will go up under this manager, but now's not the time.

First time in our history we've done the double over both of the clubs we gently hate the most - and we've done it with Neil warnock in charge of Leeds to make it even nicer, we wont make the play offs but it's still been a very enjoyable season.

Take a bow the class of 11/12 ;-)

Weird, about 6 weeks ago you would have come across loads of posts about protesting against the board, Clough out, falling out of love with football, worst season ever dot com, worst football we've ever played etc etc.

We seem to have done a few doubles this season.

If we get 72 points, then 2 of the following need to make the number of points below to make it to 72 and beat us on goal diff (ignoring our 'wins' vs Cardif and Boro)

Blackpool: 5 points from Forest A, Leeds H, Burnley H, Millwall A

Brighton: 9 points from Reading H, West Ham A, Watford H, Brum H, Barnsley A

Boro: 9 from Doncaster H, Southampton H, Watford A

Leicester: 10 points from Millwall A, Burnley H, West Ham H, Leeds A

Hull: 11 points from Watford A, Barnsley H, Forest H, West Ham A

So Blackpool look like they will get enough, but don't think the others will make it.

It's in out hands 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I agree with that. The only team I can see getting those points is Blackpool. I just can't see us winning the next 4...we've thrown it away this season. Conceding poor goals. Not taking chances when we were dominant. Looking back, I never though that those mistakes would have cost us the play-offs, but now, I think they have...

I've only noticed recently, but Derby fans seem to only be interested in games against Leeds and Forest, the rest of the games they are comatosed and don't seem to be bothered whether we win or lose.

Keep licking clough's arse

Why come on here today after a great win and **** stir?

Why not look at all the threads where posters are discussing current players, potential players and play off hopes. You must have really had to rack your brains to find something negative to say tonight.

One thread you could look at, is the one about Tom Carroll where I criticise NC. Or you could look at the Matchday chat where I bemoaned the lack of a topnotch CF and our failure to beat Bristol.

Obviously you would do neither, because it wouldn't fit your little agenda.

don't do it sageis.

You'll never ever ever stop scratching your head in frustration about what this guy writes and why.

I think that's why he does it.

I was only amazed he was missing from the list of usual culprits spouting *****, this time about Jake Buxton (gboro ram post I think). If you havent read it or seen it - don't worry, I'm fairly sure you'll know who the top half a dozen are ;-)

It was good to hear Clough speak with ambition. And it is great that we can talk of a late play off push. Whatever happens now is a bonus and I think this season has been progress. Tom Carroll was a big blunder(a gamble that failed) and I can't see why we still have him on the bench.

Clough has done ok this season. Yeah I still have my concerns and things I don't like but we should finish in a respectable position in the league at least. Can't really complain about that, yet I do have a nagging feeling that we should actually be higher up,maybe had Clough shown this ambition earlier to go for games.. If that is a compliment or a criticism I don't know.

Let's enjoy the last four games and then see what the summer brings....

in reflection, the team should give all they've got now for the last 4 games and come 1430 on the 28th, then they should have look at where they're at. I also don't think Clough should be giving youngsters a run out until it is mathematically impossible for us to get 6th place.

Attack, attack, attack attack attack. Right until the last kick of the season.

Clough said on RD after Ipswich that momentum does roll in to next season, and players take good form with them over the summer. If that's the case, let's pick the very strongest 11 we can, and play to win every game. Shoot to score. All that ****.

We've shown we're developing our academy - four games without experimenting isn't going to kill our academy players, and they'll get plenty of exposure to the first team during the summer and in friendlies.

Doesn't matter whether you think there is a sniff of reaching the play offs, or whether you want us to start well next season - you should want our best team getting the best results from now until the end of the season.

Archived