13 wins/Play Off chances PTII merged.

ariotofmyown

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt open a bet fair account after all - but call me an idiot or a romantic fool - I did put on two accumulators. Both needing a Derby win of course - couldnt bet against anything else and be happy.

I covered myself with a couple of home wins OR draws and for just under over 40 quid would get back 1500 under case one and close to 5 grand under scenario two.

I'm already oiling my wheelbarrow to get down to the bookies to pick up my winnings.

Free money - all i need to do it get all 8 resutls right - what could possibly go wrong ? ;-),

If anyone is keen on cheering me on and rampning up the exicitement levels even further- then basically if we win and there are no away wins in the championship at the weekend - you know I'm in the money, I will then send 10 PM's to people who I like or who I've argued with = to join me in an exec box for the home semi final leg. ;-)

If I win and we dont go up - then I'll stick a grand behind the bar somewhere close to Pride Park and arrange an end of season forum p up. (or maybe better run a vote and see if we agree that it should go to rainbow trust??)

50-1. a million to one - no chance at all?? I dont care, Im going to stay excited as if it were christmas eve 35 year ago!!

Archived