13 wins/Play Off chances PTII merged.

ariotofmyown

Attack, attack, attack attack attack. Right until the last kick of the season.

Clough said on RD after Ipswich that momentum does roll in to next season, and players take good form with them over the summer. If that's the case, let's pick the very strongest 11 we can, and play to win every game. Shoot to score. All that ****.

We've shown we're developing our academy - four games without experimenting isn't going to kill our academy players, and they'll get plenty of exposure to the first team during the summer and in friendlies.

Doesn't matter whether you think there is a sniff of reaching the play offs, or whether you want us to start well next season - you should want our best team getting the best results from now until the end of the season.

I am pretty sure that while there is a slight chance of a play off place, that we will put out our strongest team anyway. I think that NC is also correct to be playing it down, 'one game at a time' and all that cliche type stuff.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone following the Reading v Brighton game.

I'm realy struggling to convince myself we're out of this.

if it satys like that and then if we beat Boro we go level on points with them and Brighton and then if we beat cardiff oh my god - fecking ell it's getting so exciting I'm not sure I'll make it to next weekend alive.

Now come on Tomasz you little Polish gem - get on the end of one second half to make the game safe.

Updated version:

If we get 72 points, then 2 of the following need to make the number of points below to make it to 72 and beat us on goal diff (ignoring our 'wins' vs Cardif and Boro)

Blackpool: 5 points from Forest A, Leeds H, Burnley H, Millwall A

Cardiff: 7 points from Barnsley A, Leeds H, Palace A

Brighton: 9 points from, West Ham A, Watford H, Brum H, Barnsley A

Boro: 9 from Doncaster H, Southampton H, Watford A

Leicester: 10 points from Millwall A, Burnley H, West Ham H, Leeds A

Hull: 11 points from Watford A, Barnsley H, Forest H, West Ham A

So Blackpool look like they will get enough, but don't think the others will make it.

It's in our hands 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

After looking at the table a million times last night 've decided there are only two relevant worthwhile games at the weekend. Us v Boro and then the biggy. If Barnsley can beat Cardiff or even get a point we're close enough to the rest. There could be 4 or 5 teams on 65/66 points with two games to play.

Bris has been bigging up keith hill and Barnsley for the last 33 years and he's already got them built up for next season - I hope he's right.

All the 6 teams we could catch from 5th to 10th are playing away on Saturday. Maybe, just maybe.....

Newsflash: We could even make the playoffs without winning all our remaining games! There is no reason to assume the teams we are chasing are a) much good b.) won't have their already faltering form affected by pressure. This Saturday is massive. You can easily see Brighton losing at West Ham and Cardiff dropping points at Barnsley. We just gotta make sure we beat Boro and we have to become Watford, West Ham and erm Leeds fans for the next few weeks. Let's hope Warnock can give Leeds a lift after their recent poor form! I feel sick saying that.

After looking at the table a million times last night 've decided there are only two relevant worthwhile games at the weekend. Us v Boro and then the biggy. If Barnsley can beat Cardiff or even get a point we're close enough to the rest. There could be 4 or 5 teams on 65/66 points with two games to play.

Bris has been bigging up keith hill and Barnsley for the last 33 years and he's already got them built up for next season - I hope he's right.

all but 3 of of Barnsely's goals this season have come after the 89th minute

Come on lads, lets get realistic. We're not going to catch Blackpool, they'd have to fail to get a win from any of there last 4 games which is very, very unlikely.

In that case, there's 5 other teams we're gunna have to pass to take that 6th spot with comfortably the worse goal difference. Lets just wait and see what happens after Saturday, results go the other way and we could be down to 14th.

I took us at 40/1 to make the play offs about a month ago, now we're 50/1 which represents our chances.

Come on lads, lets get realistic. We're not going to catch Blackpool, they'd have to fail to get a win from any of there last 4 games which is very, very unlikely.

In that case, there's 5 other teams we're gunna have to pass to take that 6th spot with comfortably the worse goal difference. Lets just wait and see what happens after Saturday, results go the other way and we could be down to 14th.

I took us at 40/1 to make the play offs about a month ago, now we're 50/1 which represents our chances.

Who are we 50-1 with?

If i can find 50-1 I'm having 50 quid on us now.

I also think we're going to come up short - but at 50-1 I would happily waste 50 quid to have an outsiders chance of paying for a celebratory weekend in Bill and Coos.

[url=http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-6-finish]http://www.oddscheck...ip/top-6-finish

51-1 on Betfair. it's worth opening a bet fair account just for that I think.

when you see Boro at 5-2 and then realise that a two or three goal swing in our favour on Saturday puts us level with them. even at 33's I think our odds are worth a sneaky flutter. Hull at 10-1 are only a point ahead of us.

We have to go to Cardiff...all they have to do is beat us and we are out of it completely...and lets face it, they will beat us.

We wont get in the play off's this season, but without our annual plummet down the league from September to December, we might be ok next season.

I put £2 on for a bit of interest but would advise against putting £50 on it. If we fail to win Saturday against a decent side, it's over, that's why we're 50/1. Then if we fail to win at Cardiff, it's over.

We're fighting for one play off place against 5 other teams 5 points behind with a **** goal difference with 4 games left, we should be 100/1.

I put £2 on for a bit of interest but would advise against putting £50 on it. If we fail to win Saturday against a decent side, it's over, that's why we're 50/1. Then if we fail to win at Cardiff, it's over.

We're fighting for one play off place against 5 other teams 5 points behind with a **** goal difference with 4 games left, we should be 100/1.

we should be 1,000,000/1.....5 points behind, and the goal difference is another point, so basically, 6 points behind with 4 games left..... (2 of those against teams better than us).....

Boro (H) - win and we're level on points. Lose, and the next 3 games are for nothing.

Cardiff (A) - Very difficult, I can't see us winning, but I just don't have a clue.

Pompey (A) - Should be easy, they'll be relegated by then, so maybe grab a few goals, make the goal difference better.

Peterborough (H) - last game of the season, at PP. Should be comfortable for us.

We've got 3 games that we can win, and 4 if we fight for it.

Obviously, we have to win the lot. Hope for big score-lines against them all. And perhaps against Pompey do something we haven't done all season...score more than 3 in a game. EASY.

Archived