Lewis Mcgugan

RotherhamRam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know you could agree with other clubs just yet whilst you are still contracted to another club. Isn't it 6 months or less?

Correct, if something has been agreed then Derby could be in the deep stuff for a illegal approach, jan 1st is the usual date for clubs to talk to players about pre contracts if they have 6 months left to run.

As said in another thread, for players going from English clubs to English clubs, the earliest a precontract deal can be made is after the end of the season, it is 6 months only for international transfers.

Well nobody seems willing to step up to take on responsibility so I'll be taking all collections.

Total stands at; £7.32

Get on the ticket prices thread and see who are the fans who are saving money by not buying tickets...sure they will be wanting to contribute something to.the club they love!

Get on the ticket prices thread and see who are the fans who are saving money by not buying tickets...sure they will be wanting to contribute something to.the club they love!

Squeak when they walk those boys. It's alright but I heard a rumour that Randombc pays somebody else to type his posts. Just what I heard.

Back on topic.....

would mcgumpgan be a reasonable back up for Jeff "i scored the winner in the 10 men game" Hendrick or would he have to spend a year in the under 21 team?

I think he would be straight in the squad as back up for Ben Davies.

I'd like Mcgugan at Derby, he has lost his touch more recently and gone stale - but there is a very good player in there.

Talent wise, definitely one of the best in the division - applications wise... an average central midfielder in an average league.

Doubt we have the sort of money for his wages though, and certainly doubt we'll sign anyone in january.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hate" is a strong word and alot of the time is overused in football. I always thought i hated Savage ( when he first arrived, i still did) when he used to play for Birmingham, but as time went on, i liked him. AND I didnt get paid to like him... So my theory is, if Derby either equaled or gave him more money and he was playing every week, im sure he would "Love" us. COYR!!!!

"Hate" is a strong word and alot of the time is overused in football. I always thought i hated Savage ( when he first arrived, i still did) when he used to play for Birmingham, but as time went on, i liked him. AND I didnt get paid to like him... So my theory is, if Derby either equaled or gave him more money and he was playing every week, im sure he would "Love" us. COYR!!!!

I thought the same as you about hating Savage.

I still do. (Hate Savage that is).

Archived