Lewis Mcgugan

RotherhamRam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't abide having anyone in the Derby side whose name is an anagram of 'Waging Muscle'. I'd end up dropping into my famous (but rather dated) David Bellamy impwession - I mean impression - all the time. (Gwate)

I couldn't abide having anyone in the Derby side whose name is an anagram of 'Waging Muscle'. I'd end up dropping into my famous (but rather dated) David Bellamy impwession - I mean impression - all the time. (Gwate)

he will fly over the heads of most on here mate.

he will fly over the heads of most on here mate.

True, but the oldies will understand. I always find that the best way to communicate with the young uns is with a stick.

As long as its not your disco stick.........

I needed Google to tell me the answer. Some connection with a song by Lady Gaga - and we all know who is infatuated with him/her/it.

Are you sure you're not a closet Gump?

really? How much have the Americans pocketed so far?

How many 10m bids have we had under them? Would this not be a good time to get a return of their investment?

I haven't got a clue, but just wondering what inside info that says this wouldn't be the case

How many 10m bids have we had under them? Would this not be a good time to get a return of their investment?

I haven't got a clue, but just wondering what inside info that says this wouldn't be the case

Equally, what information do you have that they will dip their bread? So far, the Americans have been nothing like the Amigos - and of course it is those painful memories that gives rise to most of our cynicism.

Archived