Lewis Mcgugan

RotherhamRam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A similar player who is also out of contract in the summer is that lad from Colchester Anthony Wordsworth i think his name is.He scored alot of goals last season for them and really good passer.

What's this chaps short passing score? Has he any bad points like Bryson appears to this year reading through the thread in the Entertainment section? Ta.

Hes a CAM not a CM

He's a CM.. I've played many games with him.. He's not an CAM.. He's a deep lying midfielder whose strengths were long passing, long range shooting and strong tackling.. He was the player who constantly wanted the ball off the CBs.. He never drove beyond and into the box..

He's a CM.. I've played many games with him.. He's not an CAM.. He's a deep lying midfielder whose strengths were long passing, long range shooting and strong tackling.. He was the player who constantly wanted the ball off the CBs.. He never drove beyond and into the box..

Just another football manager wum.

Just another football manager wum.

In fairness, for quite some time Bris stated that he'd played with some of the Forest lads, infact that was one of the first things i'd seen him say on here after joining.

McGugan is indeed a CM, a CAM and a CM are so inter-linked anyway that it's silly to define a player as a CAM alone unless he cannot in any way shape or form play ten yards further back. There are few players like that, Van Der Vaart is one of the few, and even then he also plays upfront and on the wing if needed.

McGugan sits in midfield, drives and shoots from long range when he can and goes for any set-piece. He can also pass a ball, if he can be arsed on the day to put the effort in, though it's not something i'd single him out for. He's a centre-mid, and i'd drop Hendrick for him in a heartbeat, given Jeff's current form.

Archived