Lewis Mcgugan

RotherhamRam

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I've heard from someone who used to be in the Media and Connections backroom staff at Derby (probably not a good idea to name any names) is [size=4]that the Al-Hasawi family who own Forest have seriously cut the cash flow of funds for wages etc and may need to sell in Jan because they can't stretch their wage budget to keep certain players (rumored McGugan and Cox)[/size]

• 1 month later...

no he was right first time.

He's going to get sold. The board are like that. Because the Debt increasing shows we have a reason to sell. And what's to say he's just going to be another Giles Barnes. We could have had 7 million for him From West Ham. If they do sell I say cut our losses and run. 5, 6, 7 million quid is good providing its put back into the squad. Nigel's Rouen gems in Brayford and Jacobs, so I trust him with. £5 million.

He's going to get sold. The board are like that. Because the Debt increasing shows we have a reason to sell. And what's to say he's just going to be another Giles Barnes. We could have had 7 million for him From West Ham. If they do sell I say cut our losses and run. 5, 6, 7 million quid is good providing its put back into the squad. Nigel's Rouen gems in Brayford and Jacobs, so I trust him with. £5 million.

are you psychic? who says he'll go, he might stay here his career who knows? if we keep him and get promoted next season why would he leave, he'll be playing in the PL where he belongs. if he turns into giles barnes, oh well one of lives regrets i say we keep him as long as possible not sell at the first chance.

Archived