Sunderland (A) - Match thread

Eoghan1884

1 minute ago, RamsFan10 said:

No shame in getting beat here. We’re going to have a lot of these results this season. I think we’ve see the same old issues with 3/5 at the back under Warne, in that we have nothing going forward. We go again next Saturday. 

But Warne doesn’t seem to learn - obsessed with going back to his fave formation and it’s never worked whilst he’s been here ?

Damn I’ve lasted this far without criticising Warne 😞 

3 minutes ago, Justa said:

But Warne doesn’t seem to learn - obsessed with going back to his fave formation and it’s never worked whilst he’s been here ?

Damn I’ve lasted this far without criticising Warne 😞 

We’ve played a four every other away game so far….

Just now, Topram said:

Good start to season starting to go down hill abit here 

Lack of signing a striker is being exposed. We’ve got no one to offer an out ball. All too easy to play against by just pressing us back. I said the failure in the summer transfer window will see us relegated, and sadly I still believe that. I don’t think we have enough, especially when you compare us to Oxford who seem light years ahead of us.

2 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Seems a real issue with other teams having more quality away. They cut through us easily without us doing anything.

osborn is awful on set pieces and really not impressing me.

chirewa and harness look underwhelming too.

Osborne was great at home in his first game but has been awful since 😞 

8 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Nonsense. Watching him play in a championship match right now and he’s the only one that’s looked capable of creating anything for us. 

he’s not good enough does t know what he wants to do when he gets the ball and was also terrible for second goal 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Lack of signing a striker is being exposed. We’ve got no one to offer an out ball. All too easy to play against by just pressing us back. I said the failure in the summer transfer window will see us relegated, and sadly I still believe that. I don’t think we have enough, especially when you compare us to Oxford who seem light years ahead of us.

We lose a couple on in a row and you’re back in your element slagging everyone off and banging your relegation drum zzzzzzzzzzzzz