Tawanda Chirewa - Signed on Loan

Srg

11 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Sir Bobby Charlton got through a whole career without being booked.

Dave Mackay was rarely booked.

It's not the best start to His Rams loan spell is it?!

Given you only need to breathe on an opponent these days for them to go down and win a foul, I suspect bookings and sendings off are far more prevalent than back in the day when it was a mans game.

Nothing to fret about really though.

I remember Kevin Hector being booked.

No idea who it was against, but he beat the offside trap (or so we thought, running from Derby's half), rounded the goalie and was about to put the ball into the net at the Ozzie end when he 'noticed' the flag.

Like the sportsman he was, he did no more than pick the ball up, carried it back and quite deliberately and firmly plonked it down, two yards on the Derby side of the half-way line.

Booked for dissent.

15 hours ago, Eddie said:

No idea who it was against, but he beat the offside trap (or so we thought, running from Derby's half), rounded the goalie and was about to put the ball into the net at the Ozzie end when he 'noticed' the flag.

Like the sportsman he was, he did no more than pick the ball up, carried it back and quite deliberately and firmly plonked it down, two yards on the Derby side of the half-way line.

Booked for dissent.

Everton at Goodison 1976?

19 hours ago, Eddie said:

Booked for dissent.

Well I hope we don't sign that petulant young buggar!

On 28/08/2024 at 22:00, Brammie Steve said:

Sir Bobby Charlton got through a whole career without being booked.

Dave Mackay was rarely booked.

It's not the best start to His Rams loan spell is it?!

Charlton was, Lineker wasn’t though.

12 hours ago, Brammie Steve said:

Lineker WAS the perfect gentleman as a player and earned respect from friend and foe alike!

It’s just a pity that his post playing days have turned him into such a self-opinionated over paid omnipresent TV presenter!

Purely my personal view of course!

A personal view shared by many I strongly suspect.

23 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

A personal view shared by many I strongly suspect.

Always makes me think of Gazza, who said he had a beautiful hairless body like a girls and smelt amazing. Always makes me feel nauseated. 

57 minutes ago, Eddie said:

No, this instance was definitely at the BBG.

Only record I could find of his bookings was on Transfermarkt and they showed only 3 bookings - 1 in the league and 2 in the UEFA Cup in 74/75 against Servette Geneva and Velez Mostar. It's possible of course that their list isn't comprehensive.