v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

We need to actually start passing to our own players and retaining possession then we can actually consider making progressive moves into the Blackburn half.

We simply don't have the ball for long enough 

They’re currently playing an old favourite game of hot potato. 

cashin and Nelson need to calm it every time they get the ball they look panicked and launch it 

Just now, Gabby'sThighs said:

This Blackburn team look more comfortable but they have mistakes in them. It's a matter of whether or not we can make the most of them.

They don’t appear to made many in the last 34 minutes!

Just now, Gabby'sThighs said:

Christ, we're not even at half time of the first game....

If you think going into the first match with one senior goalkeeper is acceptable, then fair enough. But I was able to see the writing on the wall early on and I don't think Warne is the guy for a championship club trying to stick around. 

11 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

These are some of the relegation favourites as well haha. Could be a long long season. 

Come on Derby 

Blackburn will be mistable with Eustace.

We've started with too many players who would only be regular starters in a L1 side.

There are some promising signs, and after 4 or 5 signings this month I still back us to be among the group of midtsble sides.

Just now, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

What’s up with Ozoh ? I’d be tempted to go after Ollie Norwood on a free need an experienced head in the middle 

He's 19 years old and making his first senior career start. I find it funny with the calls for youth to be given a chance, and players like Dajaune Brown to start, then 35 minutes into a 19-year-old's first game, there's a call to sign a 33-year-old to replace him in the team.

If we don’t start Collins when we have no established centre forward then why did we re sign him - serious question 

I don’t see our current midfield scoring many goals and not particularly able to get their heads up with the ball to pass it either

our forward line might be quick but the football is nowhere near them