v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

6 hours ago, Srg said:

Hopefully, that Kenzo is basically Kevin De Bruyne

1 hour ago, CapeTownRams said:

Decent looking player for sure but I honestly think we are (at the moment at least) over cooking him. I’m not seeing (yet) the goalscoring chance creativity/passing.

He also needs to learn to get rid of the ball quicker as at present he has a habit of getting caught in possession- often in dangerous parts of the pitch.

Hopefully he will turn out to be the real deal but I suspect he will need a season in English football before we see the best of him.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I think he's the new Will Hughes.

Don't expect too much or judge him on his individual goal/assist stats.he'll make that uncredited pass before the assist. He seems to be  lacking quality in shooting but that may develop.

He's also deceptively strong on the ball for his size and will make more vital tackles and interceptions than many will give him credit for while winning more free kicks than most others.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

4 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

Anybody know where I should be living tonight for ramtv, currently in the states and not available grrrr

Got this email re. RamsTV earlier today;

Derby County is pleased to confirm all RamsTV streaming details ahead of the 2024/25 Sky Bet Championship season.

RamsTV Audio Streaming

Live audio commentary for all of Derby County’s first team matches in the 2024/25 season - both league and cup fixtures - will be available to RamsTV Audio subscribers based both in the UK and internationally.

RamsTV Video Streaming

Domestic Streaming

As part of the new EFL broadcast deal, RamsTV will no longer be able to stream first team games live in the domestic market. The domestic market comprises the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man.

International Streaming

All of Derby County’s 2024/25 league games will be streamed by RamsTV. However, due to the EFL’s international broadcasting restrictions, some may only be available in select markets.

League games selected for International Broadcast (Games being shown on Sky Sports Football or selected by Pitch International)

These games will only be available to stream via RamsTV in the EFL’s ‘Unsold Markets’.

The unsold markets are: Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brunei, Cambodia, Cape Verde, China, Christmas Islands, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Cyprus, East Timor, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Gambia, Gibraltar, Germany, Greece, Guam, Indonesia, Italy, Kiribati Islands, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, North Mariana Islands, Palau, Papa New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Republic of South Sudan, Samoa, Singapore, Socotra, Soloman Islands, South Tyrol, Spain, Switzerland, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvala, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis & Futuna, Western Samoa.

League games selected for Sky Sports+

These games will be available in all countries outside the domestic market.

League games not selected for external broadcast

These games will be available in all countries outside the domestic market.

Carabao Cup and Emirates FA Cup

As in previous seasons, live video streams of Carabao Cup and Emirates FA Cup fixtures will not be available through RamsTV

25 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

I suppose that depends on how good you have to be to get promoted from LaLiga2?

They aren't an established La Liga club right now.and might not actually be up to that level. We could just have drawn with a mirror image of ourselves in terms of quality (if not style)?

I dunno - they’re the absolute Spanish yo yo club aren’t they? Which means they’re basically in the Darren Huckerby zone. We’re very much predicted to be in a relegation battle in our second tier whereas they’re always expected to compete for promotion. 

17 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Wilson and Elder as full backs and Jackson through the middle. Not sure about that.

I wont lie .. both worry me defensively… Wilson v much so 

But who cares, we’re back in the champ, clean slate.. COYRs !!!🐏🐏🐏

49 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Fernhurst, hungry horse, queuing to get in.

Derby received 2.7M from the Kelleyman eg al transfers. There must be money for fees. I’d suggest Blackburn have done well there. No point wasting money on Mo Babat and his back office data team if you’re not happy forking out a fee for players.

17 minutes ago, Matchday Fred said:

Derby received 2.7M from the Kelleyman eg al transfers. There must be money for fees. I’d suggest Blackburn have done well there. No point wasting money on Mo Babat and his back office data team if you’re not happy forking out a fee for players.

Plenty of point investing money in Mo Babat and his data team if you believe it’ll help the long term prospects of the club in terms of on field success and sustainability off it, just my opinion of course but thankfully one that the man in charge of Derby County seems to have also.