Kayden Jackson

Jimbo Ram

3 goals last season. 30 years old. Seems a very long contract for a player who has never been prolific at this level.

Maybe I’m missing something. Is his game more about creating goals for the person he plays up top with? Doesn’t look like a good idea on paper but he played 29 times for an Ipswich side that got promoted to be fair to him!

Maybe someone who has watched a lot of Ipswich can shed some light. 

1 minute ago, dcfcjj said:

I presume he would be played on the right wing. Played there for Ipswich a fair bit and apparently is best there. If him and Yates were our striker signings for this year I’d just relegate us now

What do you mean? What’s not to like about this signing 😉 Who were you expecting, Messi 😮

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

3 goals last season. 30 years old. Seems a very long contract for a player who has never been prolific at this level.

Maybe I’m missing something. Is his game more about creating goals for the person he plays up top with? Doesn’t look like a good idea on paper but he played 29 times for an Ipswich side that got promoted to be fair to him!

Maybe someone who has watched a lot of Ipswich can shed some light. 

I have just texted my Ipswich supporting mate for comment 😊

4 minutes ago, dcfcjj said:

I presume he would be played on the right wing. Played there for Ipswich a fair bit and apparently is best there. If him and Yates were our striker signings for this year I’d just relegate us now

Yates has nearly 50 more goal involvements in the past four years than Jackson. They’re Incomparable. 

I'm really surprised about this one, the signing is one thing but the length of the deal is another. He’s quick, can stretch defences but I just don’t see what possible metrics we used to fall upon giving him a three year deal. Hats off to the agent!