Life would be better without...

dog

8 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

I don't think the comment was entirely serious Alf! Also, in my experience, most older folk get their weekly shopping done on Monday and Tuesday mornings when all the young'uns are either at work or still in bed 😋

My reply wasn’t entirely serious Comrade 😇

9 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

My reply wasn’t entirely serious Comrade 😇

I know buddy but one or two of our elder statesmen have commented on ageism and there was even a thread on whether young folk dislike older people, so it seemed worth pointing out. No offence intended.

2 hours ago, Ram-Alf said:

Right lets put this fecker to bed, How old do you have to be to be an "old person", I'm 68 I shop in supermarkets, Pubs, Takeaways and all the other stuff people do, I don't stink of p!ss, I don't hold anyone up by constantly talking, I pay with cash, I'm polite 👍 I have a spotlessly clean home, A garden a Frenchman would be proud of 😉, I just think you young uns are jealous of what we old uns have

It's the younger ones that p!ss me off, Complaining that the older ones need to visit their local euthanasia clinic 😁 

I’m not far behind you , my worry is the first thing that goes is our sense of smell🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Ram-Alf said:

Right lets put this fecker to bed, How old do you have to be to be an "old person", I'm 68 I shop in supermarkets, Pubs, Takeaways and all the other stuff people do, I don't stink of p!ss, I don't hold anyone up by constantly talking, I pay with cash, I'm polite 👍 I have a spotlessly clean home, A garden a Frenchman would be proud of 😉, I just think you young uns are jealous of what we old uns have

It's the younger ones that p!ss me off, Complaining that the older ones need to visit their local euthanasia clinic 😁 

You're old once you reach 68...

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Awful.  Just checked it was the same person I assumed.  I assumed right

Her no more years of hurt commentary after the Euros win was the most scripted, contrived and cringey piece of broadcasting I've ever heard. 

19 minutes ago, silverback said:

white people who talk like they are black people ....innit

On my way home from town last Wednesday, Caught the 3-30 bus…bad choice… school kids going home, There must have 15/20 of em all shapes n sizes and ages, All had phones and the chatter they spoke I hardly understood a word😱

Edited by Ram-Alf