Signings tomorrow

I can't imagine we will announce any signings before the kit is revealed...New signings will surely be either wearing or holding up the new shirt.

I predict the shirt to be revealed next week, Thursday and then fixtures the week after..

Signings will follow that.

Just from Twitter my guess is Iversen, Murphy and Ebou are as good as done.

7 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Sorry , don’t like the idea of a “Quiet bit of business”. I want a massive statement signing  that can get Rams fans out of their arm chairs and down to PP to get a season ticket .

I don’t mean the announcement has to be a “quiet bit of business”, just that maybe some negotiations are done and the ink is drying on the contracts without the news leaking to the press or social media lot, quiet in that sense ready to be announced with a fanfare by the club.

11 hours ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

Ok a bit of a light hearted topic, with the new season starting to hot up, how many signings do you think Derby will announce tomorrow. Excluding the Celtic youngster who has already been announced.

I’ll make the start with 2. Ebou and Mubama.

Nil 

No signings tomorrow, and after tomorrow every day without an announcement will seem like several days. 

New player about a day or two before the new kit, for picture opportunities. If we get Adams I reckon it'll drag on, basically as Cardiff say "We want x" and Derby go: "seriously? You wanted y 7 months ago and he's not played for you since then". They know we want him, they are under no pressure to sell I reckon.

1 minute ago, Chopper said:

No signings tomorrow, and after tomorrow every day without an announcement will seem like several days. 

New player about a day or two before the new kit, for picture opportunities. If we get Adams I reckon it'll drag on, basically as Cardiff say "We want x" and Derby go: "seriously? You wanted y 7 months ago and he's not played for you since then". They know we want him, they are under no pressure to sell I reckon.

Think Cardiff have FFP problems and need to sell. 

3 minutes ago, Terry Hennessy said:

I think Cardiff have 37 players and need to trim their squad to enable them to add...so we may just be in with a chance...

Finges crossed. I will be over the moon if we announce signing Ebou tomorrow...