Transfer rumours

9 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was actually expecting us to sign a fair few ex arsenal type young lads, 18/19 years old who could be knocking on the door straight away.

I'm surprised we haven't taken any as of yet.

Imagine there's probably a queue for their services and they're biding time seeing what's on offer both wage and game time wise

I seen Cardiff, Sheff Utd and a few others wanted Kieffer Moore on loan. Looks like Hull are going to sign him for 6 million even though he’s 32 in a few weeks. Now that’s a stupid deal for a champ club. Makes the Ebou (I know he’s not as good as Moore) deal even better, considering people didn’t want to spend as much on him as he’s 28 going on 29.

44 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I seen Cardiff, Sheff Utd and a few others wanted Kieffer Moore on loan. Looks like Hull are going to sign him for 6 million even though he’s 32 in a few weeks. Now that’s a stupid deal for a champ club. Makes the Ebou (I know he’s not as good as Moore) deal even better, considering people didn’t want to spend as much on him as he’s 28 going on 29.

The bit you miss out is that Adams was the 'missing piece' in Warne's team set up. So maybe Moore is theirs, plus strikers cost more for a reason.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The bit you miss out is that Adams was the 'missing piece' in Warne's team set up. So maybe Moore is theirs, plus strikers cost more for a reason.

Think they’re needing more than a missing peice, lost 10 of their top 14 players on minutes from last season. Their top 6 goalscorers from last season have also left. They signed Giles on a permanent deal after a loan spell and now he apparently wants to go to middlesborough just weeks after signing.

1 minute ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Think they’re needing more than a missing peice, lost 10 of their top 14 players on minutes from last season. Their top 6 goalscorers from last season have also left. They signed Giles on a permanent deal after a loan spell and now he apparently wants to go to middlesborough just weeks after signing.

Lol. Got to start somewhere, maybe his signing will convince others too.

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

£ 6 million for Kieffer Moore? Surely not?

One of the problems to selling two of your main players for big bucks, everyone knows how much money you have.

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Moore isn't any good at all.  Couldn't trap a bag of cement.  He is however, about 7 ft tall, which has come in handy for him as his football level is League 1 at best. 

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was actually expecting us to sign a fair few ex arsenal type young lads, 18/19 years old who could be knocking on the door straight away.

I'm surprised we haven't taken any as of yet.

I saw that Amario Cozier-Duberry, who quite a few mentioned on the Transfer Suggestions thread, signed for Brighton. 

GK Noah Cooper signed for Stoke, Omari Benjamin signed for Everton, Luis Brown to West Ham & Reuell Walters to Luton. Most of them seemed to have already been picked up.

4 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Since you don't think we'll even sign 5 new starters, which 7 do you want to start the majority of our games this season?

Vickers
Nelson   Bradley   Cashin
Ward   Goudmijn   Osborn   Elder
Jackson   Mendez-Laing
Yates

I didn't include Ebou Adams in the 5 or 6, I'm assuming we are going to sign him. I think that are unless there are no further outgoings we will sign 3 more players on top of Ebou, a GK, another central midfielder and another striker    

6 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

I didn't include Ebou Adams in the 5 or 6, I'm assuming we are going to sign him. I think that are unless there are no further outgoings we will sign 3 more players on top of Ebou, a GK, another central midfielder and another striker    

Agree with these 4 but I also expect a LB/LWB. 

2 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He has missed a 5 off. It is £15 million plus £5 million in add ons.

Do we also get our % of Man City's 20% sell on? I would think so, not that it would count for much as our share would probably be 2-4% (if our sell on fee is 10-20%)

7 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

I think we will play Osborn at LWB

It's possible, but I don't think Osborn would have signed to play LWB, I think he would have wanted assurance that he'll be playing as a midfielder primarily, and will just act as cover for LWB when required.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Moore isn't any good at all.  Couldn't trap a bag of cement.  He is however, about 7 ft tall, which has come in handy for him as his football level is League 1 at best. 

He will score goals in the Championship.