Transfer rumours

Posted (edited)

I am by no means itk and would never claim to be. But I am in Thailand travelling and managed to bump into Sibley. By the way he talked to me it seems he hasn’t actually made a decision yet. He could just have been trying to be nice but who knows. Was a sound lad and was with ex academy goalie Harrison Foulkes.

Edited by Eoghan1884

7 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

I am by no means itk and would never claim to be. But I am in Thailand travelling and managed to bump into Sibley. By the way he talked to me it seems he hasn’t actually made a decision yet. He could just have been trying to be nice but who knows. Was a sound lad and was with ex academy goalie Harrison Foulkes.

Did he flick his fringe like a 40’s movie star ?

8 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Did it seem the decision was his to make, if he wanted to stay with us?

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did it seem the decision was his to make, if he wanted to stay with us?

Didn’t get that far, we mostly talked about Thailand and how I was a derby fan coming from Ireland. He just said he’ll have to see what happens or something like that. But as I said he could know exactly what he’s doing and just not want to reveal anything to a random rams fan he met.

1 hour ago, SECornerRAM said:

Midfielder in the Iceland squad been in Derby for talks this week 

The other names could be seeing as Warne was also in the Netherlands:

Willum Þór Willumsson - GA Eagles midfielder, 7 goals attacking midfielder who's 6ft 4. I could see this being quite likely, similar vain to Matt Crooks who he had at Rotherham.

image.png.c8083302cb88191e65d4877910069163.png

Kristian Hlynsson (VERY HIGHLY UNLIKELY) - Ajax midfielder who spent time at Norwich's academy (Warne links), but like I said, incredibly unlikely given he played 25 games and scored 7 goals in his first season in the senior team from attacking midfield. 

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Didn’t get that far, we mostly talked about Thailand and how I was a derby fan coming from Ireland. He just said he’ll have to see what happens or something like that. But as I said he could know exactly what he’s doing and just not want to reveal anything to a random rams fan he met.

I think it reflects well on him to chat but not give anything away. But (seriously) thanks for the forum info. And interesting he was with Foulkes. I only want Sibs to re-sign if he has a commitment to be played as an attacking midfielder. Don't want to see such a talent squander his career as a bit part left back. 

2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Thor could be Warne's man. Tall, rangey, gets around the pitch, long throw!

Like what I've seen of him so far. Could be an absolute gem if he's the one we're after