Transfer rumours

I know Alfie Devine has been mentioned, it has come out from Spurs end that he is set to join a Champ club on loan, Millwall & Sheff W among the clubs named as being interested. No mention of us from what I can see but that doesnt mean we arent also interested.

5 hours ago, Matchday Fred said:

Gonna be Dele Alli on loan at this rate …….

Coincidentally I was thinking about where he is and what he is up to the other day.

I've just read the telegraph article with the Warne waffle about recruiting loanees. It does all sound very desperate at the minute. 

3 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

I can’t help feeling that our business is now done until the last 24 hours of the window. 

What happened to the attacking mid that we could of had in the door in 48 hours about 48 hours ago 

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

What happened to the attacking mid that we could of had in the door in 48 hours about 48 hours ago 

Didnt warne say in an interview with det that he has 2 meetings on a player this week, went from 11 teams into the final 4, so he is waiting to see if we have got the player

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Didnt warne say in an interview with det that he has 2 meetings on a player this week, went from 11 teams into the final 4, so he is waiting to see if we have got the player

When was that pal? On way back from game bbc derby kept cutting out but didn’t hear them ask him about any new players