Transfer rumours

1 minute ago, OoooMarkWright said:

The ‘Rafael’ rumours are a load of rubbish. The rumour was that Rafael Leão was in the stands watching last night. He plays for AC Milan! Almost as daft as the Iniesta one.

I don’t think it’s alluding to Rafeal leao pal, I have signed him on football manager if that counts 

58 minutes ago, OoooMarkWright said:

The ‘Rafael’ rumours are a load of rubbish. The rumour was that Rafael Leão was in the stands watching last night. He plays for AC Milan! Almost as daft as the Iniesta one.

I saw a player in the stands mate lastnight a few people knew who he was and were saying rafael can my lad have a photo with u etc! There was defo a player there! Someone also said, have u signed, we could do with another winger! I didnt have a clue who he was but he was defo a player lol!

11 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

I saw a player in the stands mate lastnight a few people knew who he was and were saying rafael can my lad have a photo with u etc! There was defo a player there! Someone also said, have u signed, we could do with another winger! I didnt have a clue who he was but he was defo a player lol!

Probably Medi Abalimba making a comeback 😳

Well whoever it was best sign because im starting to feel like im looking like a tw#t here lol! Or someone put a photo on somewhere! 

Was end of the game, he was at the bottom right off the north stand! He was with a girl and another bloke n they walked out as we did! Was wearing big sunglasses n DG, his clothes were probs worth more than my car lol!

Edited by De22Ram

3 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Well whoever it was best sign because im starting to feel like im looking like a tw#t here lol! Or someone put a photo on somewhere! 

Was end of the game, he was at the bottom right off the north stand! He was with a girl and another bloke n they walked out as we did! Was wearing big sunglasses n DG, his clothes were probs worth more than my car lol!

Sunglasses at night? Red flag 

15 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

No no - red flag as in he sounds like a muppet! 

He seemed alright from what i saw but yeah didnt look like he was from derby with the clobber he was in lol!

Edited by De22Ram