Transfer rumours

55 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Not a chance it’s true but some “ITK” accounts on X linking us to Oliver skipp the spurs midfielder. At least it’s something to talk about or moan about.

He’s be a very good sigining, doesn’t look out of place in spurs side at times. Would this a bit out of our reach to be honest

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

Ah ok thanks. Let's hope he doesn't get any more predictions wrong with players this pre season either, who knows what that would lead to.

More unrelated comments from you I suppose.  😄

Edited by RoyMac5

Footballinsider and the72. Two of the "news" sites I avoid like the plague. You can add derbycounty dot news to that list and many more.

I am sick to the back teeth of "Derby could go for whoever" or "so and so might be a good fit for Derby". It's all just stuff they either make up or nick from other clickbaiters. There's never a source. It's always could/would/should/might... complete waste of time.

16 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Footballinsider and the72. Two of the "news" sites I avoid like the plague. You can add derbycounty dot news to that list and many more.

I am sick to the back teeth of "Derby could go for whoever" or "so and so might be a good fit for Derby". It's all just stuff they either make up or nick from other clickbaiters. There's never a source. It's always could/would/should/might... complete waste of time.

Yep. Or just vague statements that give the impression of being ITK 👍

41 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

More unrelated comments from you I suppose.  😄

Not at all, just agreeing with you, that Warne obviously got it wrong when it came to Smiths scoring ability and let's hope he doesn't sign someone else who he expects to get goals and they fail 👍

10 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Been told Sibley is looking unlikely, apparently wants a pay rise. Heard Rotherham is where he could be off to 

that tracks with this. This guy has been right numerous times. 

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Srg said:

that tracks with this. This guy has been right numerous times. 

He’s the barber that “announced” the Cashin and NML contract extensions in Jan right? Been for a hair cut today @Big Trav ? 😉 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

7 hours ago, ram59 said:

Adams only that one goal last season, but he's had a number of goal bound shots blocked by excellent defending. 

He seems to have good technique and could have easily ended with 4 or 5 goals to his name. None of his attempts were corner flag jobs, all had pace and accuracy.

A bit of rub of the green and I could see him with 8 to 10 goals over a season.

Wildsmith didn’t score either not even once 

31 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Been told Sibley is looking unlikely, apparently wants a pay rise. Heard Rotherham is where he could be off to 

Your suppose to only give good news Trav

18 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

He’s the barber that “announced” the Cashin and NML contract extensions in Jan right? Been for a hair cut today @Big Trav ? 😉 

Every barber is the same 😂 lips as loose as a moose 

51 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Not doubting you...if we're being out bid on wages by Rotherham who will be playing in the league below us in front of 7k fans at Rotherham and managed by a champion pie eater then all I can say is...JESUS H CHRIST 🙄

1 minute ago, Ram-Alf said:

Not doubting you...if we're being out bid on wages by Rotherham who will be playing in the league below us in front of 7k fans at Rotherham and managed by a champion pie eater then all I can say is...JESUS H CHRIST 🙄

There’s a difference between “being outbid” and choosing to pay up to a certain amount that the club believes the player is worth. Not saying I agree with it, but there’s every chance the club has made what it believes is a fair offer and Sibley feels he’s worth more so is looking elsewhere, rather than that Rotherham are able to pay more than we can.
IF he is leaving it’s a massive shame either way.

5 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

We’re bidding outbid on wages for a particular player, there is a difference. Warne and club obviously have an idea of what sibley is worth salary wise. Rotherham seemingly value him higher.

sibley isn’t a keep at all costs player is he, is a player we’ve moulded into a wing back but otherwise struggled to force his way into team regularly.

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There’s a difference between “being outbid” and choosing to pay up to a certain amount that the club believes the player is worth. Not saying I agree with it, but there’s every chance the club has made what it believes is a fair offer and Sibley feels he’s worth more so is looking elsewhere, rather than that Rotherham are able to pay more than we can.
IF he is leaving it’s a massive shame either way.

That is what I have heard, they have offered a pay increase on what is on the table from us, not what he is on at the moment.

This is not first hand information though, so how true it is I couldn't tell you, just the rumour mill via moor farm.