A Place in the Sun

3 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

A Place In The Sun / Escape To The Country / etc: A couple look at three properties but then decide they need more time to consider their options as none of them are quite right for them. 😉

Please tell me you broke the mould, also please tell me you're not one of those "we've been very successful so now want to relax a little, Gerald sold his company a few years back and we've earned it" couples.

5 properties. Ours has a bit of a 'twist'. No we are not that well off (nor are we Tories) 😁

2 hours ago, admira said:

I need to go on a diet!  

That was a good watch, you both came across really well on the telly, and props to the seller for giving you a discount price.

Lovely place, and the location couldn't be bettered. 

Don't forget the camera adds 10 lbs.

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

That was a good watch, you both came across really well on the telly, and props to the seller for giving you a discount price.

Lovely place, and the location couldn't be bettered. 

Don't forget the camera adds 10 lbs.

As do the crisps and beer!

Thanks for the comments. Arrived back from there this lunchtime after a few days building furniture as they’re filming us again next month for the ‘what happened next’ show! 

1 minute ago, Scott129 said:

Don't think I've ever watched the show before but I enjoyed that. Congrats on the place as well.

Was the presenter the same off-camera as he was on? He seemed like a very happy chap 😂

From Bristol innit? We’re all happy down here.

2 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Keep away from the Cassoulet.

If you want to go on a diet, you may have bought a house in the wrong area. The food is fantastic around there.

I liked the sign for "Cassoulet+ Salad" - who are they trying to kid?!

5 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Keep away from the Cassoulet.

If you want to go on a diet, you may have bought a house in the wrong area. The food is fantastic around there.

It is if you’re not vegetarian like me! 

4 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Don't think I've ever watched the show before but I enjoyed that. Congrats on the place as well.

Was the presenter the same off-camera as he was on? He seemed like a very happy chap 😂

Yes he’s a nice guy. Still messages us both often.