Pre season

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They shouldn’t be, that’s the home end.

Derby fans are in the North stand.

Yes I assumed we’d be in the sold out section however with it being a preseason friendly against a team 2 divisions below us I didn’t know whether others were in the home stand

1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

Yes I assumed we’d be in the sold out section however with it being a preseason friendly against a team 2 divisions below us I didn’t know whether others were in the home stand

It’s not sold out, there are plenty of tickets left in the North stand and the East stand hasn’t been opened yet.

There is a link on the Derby site for away fans.

Anyone with knowledge have any top tips on parking spots near Chesterfield’s ground for Wednesday night please? Looks a bit patchwork from the travel plans on their website. TIA 

17 hours ago, DiggerB said:

Anyone with knowledge have any top tips on parking spots near Chesterfield’s ground for Wednesday night please? Looks a bit patchwork from the travel plans on their website. TIA 

I usually park the other side of the bypass. On Pottery Lane east near the BMW dealership. Easier to get away after the game too. It’s about a 5min walk and free to park. 

20 hours ago, DiggerB said:

Be wary of the big Tesco car park next to the ground, it used to be 3 hours free parking but is now only 2 hours on matchdays and they have anpr cameras on the entrance. You can buy 24hr parking on the myparkingspace app but it's a tenner! There is parking on the Glass Yard opposite but free time is also reduced on matchdays and you have to install and pay on an app. I think it's still free on the Donkey Derby pub car park near ground but you have to get there early. On street parking nearby is quite limited.

I thought we’d have sold more for tonight but think it’s partly down to scheduling and fans prioritising. 3 games to chose from in ten days and guess Chesterfield is probably the least attractive considering we play there most seasons now and it being midweek. Pretty sure if Shrewsbury and Chesterfield were swapped you’d see more heading up north than west. 

Just a short trip down the bypass for me though and looking forward to a pregame pint and a game of footy!

Edited by TuffLuff