Away tickets 24/25

Blackburn is an a******* to get to and from, no trains on after the game means that you either have to drive or stop over. I doubt Blackburn is a place many people plan on stopping either. 

Do the club even have travel for away games anymore? A long time ago I went on the Heanor supporters coach for away games, I assume they’re still going, although not sure of any others? I’m in Nottingham now so that would be ideal, but unlikely. I’ve not seen anything of the roadrider so would assume that’s dead now?

8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Blackburn is an a******* to get to and from, no trains on after the game means that you either have to drive or stop over. I doubt Blackburn is a place many people plan on stopping either. 

Do the club even have travel for away games anymore? A long time ago I went on the Heanor supporters coach for away games, I assume they’re still going, although not sure of any others? I’m in Nottingham now so that would be ideal, but unlikely. I’ve not seen anything of the roadrider so would assume that’s dead now?

Heanor supporters coach is still running.

The clubs official away travel is through Skills coaches and is £30 to Blackburn from Pride Park.

9 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

If this was a Saturday I think we would have taken a lot more. Sadly a little too late for the younger fanbase by the time you get back. I will have to go to the cricket with the boy instead! 

It's half term and they can sleep in the car on the way back 😉

9 hours ago, Ambitious said:

DCFC Site > TRAVEL & PARKING (tab) > BUY AWAY COACH TRAVEL > https://www.skills.co.uk/Derby-County

14 hours ago, Addingham Ram said:

3 tickets sorted for Blackburn.

Get to so few away games these days, couldn't believe first game of the season is just down the road from me, with the biggest away end in the Championship!

Buzzin' for Friday now.

COYR.

Got mine too. Heading in the same direction and probably back in bed for 11.30!

On 02/08/2024 at 22:46, Ambitious said:

I was talking to fan in next seat to me Saturday about away travel back in the day

Ramaway train was main topic

what an away day that was!

600 fans everywhere we went on a packed out 12 carriage train

everything that could be broken had been removed they were like cattle trucks but what fun

brilliant! 

16 hours ago, DE56Ram said:

........ everything that could be broken had been removed they were like cattle trucks but what fun

brilliant! 

I'm still as up for a good p***up on an awayday as anyone, but strangely, no matter how drunk, have never ever felt the urge to vandalise anything!

Maybe I need to go to riot school?

15 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Disgusting prices, but no surprise. We can't even be critical when you consider we are charging our own fans £37 for a ticket for the Boro game at home.

image.thumb.png.48efe9fa07ea635e9834c5e618379e7e.png

You’re not showing prices like for like though.

Our dearest ticket for Middlesbrough, which is a category A game is £37, Watfords is £40.

We are charging Middlesbrough fans £29.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You’re not showing prices like for like though.

Our dearest ticket for Middlesbrough, which is a category A game is £37, Watfords is £40.

We are charging Middlesbrough fans £29.

In all fairness mate it doesnt matter. We are still charging fans £37 for a game of football.

£35, £37, £40 it is all ridiculous.

Nothing should be over £30.