Playoffs,come on Oxford

ziggazagga

2 minutes ago, CapeTownRams said:

Desperately want BW to screw this up…. But don’t think this is anywhere near over. Oxford can’t press so well for a full 90 and Bolton will score…

Come on Oxford !!

I know what you mean. Great job by Oxford so far but if Bolton score next then its a very different game.

Just now, Anag Ram said:

I would be devastated if Derby played like Bolton have in a play-off final. They have absolutely no go in them.

It could of course be that a manager had followed Warnes blueprint and realised how to completely nullify Boltons threat?

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

It could of course be that a manager had followed Warnes blueprint and realised how to completely nullify Boltons threat?

What? Oxford look completely comfortable here. Derby on the other hand were lucky Wildsmith had the game of his life and we scored late on from a corner.

We were poor against Bolton. And if we play like that every game in the Championship we will be relegated.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

What? Oxford look completely comfortable here. Derby on the other hand were lucky Wildsmith had the game of his life and we scored late on from a corner.

We were poor against Bolton. And if we play like that every game in the Championship we will be relegated.

Yet we tore Oxford a new arse at their gaff and should have had 5, despite Wildsmith giving them a 2 goal 10 minute head start.  Ying and yang .  All games are different.  

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Yet we tore Oxford a new arse at their gaff and should have had 5, despite Wildsmith giving them a 2 goal 10 minute head start.  Ying and yang .  All games are different.  

I’m not sure how that is relevant to the supposed Warne blueprint of how to beat Bolton.

Bolton have been dreadful here. They haven’t even had a shot on target yet.