Places Showing Last Two Games Live

Last game Carlise is sold out and the game this weekend is away. Given there is a reasonable chance we could get promoted this weekend or next, is anyone aware of anywhere showing the games live? In the main, the club live stream is usually overseas, so I'm not sure if anywhere can show it. But if they can is anyone aware of where it is being shown? I think there would be a good crowd and atmosphere if there are places showing it. 

It would be good if the club could stream the Cambridge game to Pride Park as I'd love to be part of a crowd (of DCFC fans) if we were to get promoted. I haven't seen anything on the official site saying there are doing this.

Although the club did use to arrange beam-backs, that was before the powers that be started being a bit bossy, although the 3 amigos beam-back for that awful Coventry City away match may well have not shown any compliance with any rules extant at the time!

I suspect that the EFL will have rules against it now, and because this isn't specifically about Derby County, the rules may actually exist in the EFL rule book. They already have rules about matches kicking off at 3pm on Saturdays, and they also banned matches in the "Nobody's Bothered Cup" competitions, although they may have been imposed by the TV companies or the sponsors.

It is almost impossible that the club can arrange a beam back, or we would have heard about it by now, because they would have to sell tickets for whichever suite it was being shown in. I would think we are down to which pubs and hostelries in and around Derby have found ways of showing the matches, as a number do. I usually take whichever family members are interested to either Amsterdam or Tokyo and we all watch from there. But I can only get flights from VPN Airport.

Carlisle game could be a runner on Rams TV for domestic viewers.

Pinched from the clubs Rams TV FAQs

Displaced Weekend Matches

These are matches which were originally scheduled for Saturday 3pm and are displaced from this position.

These fixtures are available to stream in the domestic market.

moved from 3pm kick off to 12.30.

The following fixtures/matches do not (unless otherwise stated) qualify for domestic streaming by RamsTV:

- Saturday 3pm fixtures
- Any of Sky Sports’ live selections
- All Carabao Cup matches are excluded from the streaming opportunity
- Play off matches may not be streamed as they are exclusive to Sky Sports
- FA Cup matches

Sky haven’t chosen any match to show live, they’ve just got a random programme on the 27th titled

Final Day

EFL League 1, Sky Sports Main Event (12:00), Sky Sports Football (12:00)

3 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Sky haven’t chosen any match to show live, they’ve just got a random programme on the 27th titled

Final Day

EFL League 1, Sky Sports Main Event (12:00), Sky Sports Football (12:00)

I might be cynical, but, does that mean sky are saying "all the matches are ours and are restricted"?

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I might be cynical, but, does that mean sky are saying "all the matches are ours and are restricted"?

Hold tight…………I’ve just found the small print! 👍😁

In order to assist supporters with their plans around fixtures selected for broadcast, the EFL and broadcast partners Sky Sports have agreed to a minimum five-week commitment for the announcement of games for TV coverage. The five week commitment is shortened to four weeks’ public notice from March and the notice period remains at three weeks for the penultimate weekend of the season.

TV selections for the final day of the season will be released a week prior.

Id imagine they’ll soon announce both the last Derby and Bolton games both on sky as a race for automatic promotion? They can’t show a premier league match as the afternoon 12:30 match is normally on BT/TNT whatever it’s called nowadays. I’m assuming anyway??

Edited by RamFan13

If it is selected for Sky then loads of pubs will be showing it, so you can get down early and be part of the prematch build up with everyone else then enjoy the game with a pint in your hand..... no missing 10 minutes either side of half time to get in the queues in the concourse!

If the automatic promotion picture is not settled by then, Sky will show Derby v Carlisle I’m sure.

What about Cambridge v Derby? Has anyone watched a non Sky game in a Derby pub recently?

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

Who chooses the kick off times for the final games? Why are they all at the god-awful time of 12:30?

So the Championship games can kick off at 3pm