Places Showing Last Two Games Live

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

Is there anyone who hasn't managed to get tickets watching in Belper? 

I could have got tickets but chose not too, I'll be in Belper and most likely be watching the game in The Green House on King Street, It's showing 2 Prem games...but hopefully with the game being announced only yesterday they'll have the game on.

https://www.useyourlocal.com/pubs/green-house-belper-47220/

43 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

I could have got tickets but chose not too, I'll be in Belper and most likely be watching the game in The Green House on King Street, It's showing 2 Prem games...but hopefully with the game being announced only yesterday they'll have the game on.

https://www.useyourlocal.com/pubs/green-house-belper-47220/

I looked at the green man we site. I've only been in once and that was for food. That was a mistake. Do you think there will be many in there? 

31 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

I looked at the green man we site. I've only been in once and that was for food. That was a mistake. Do you think there will be many in there? 

Not a clue Bob, I've only been in once also, I'm not from Belper...Stenson Fields, I meet a couple of friends 1 from Crich and 1 from Heanor, I messaged my mate last night to suggest The Green House...he's yet to get back to me 🤷‍♂️

Failing that I can pick it up on Sky Go on my iPhone elsewhere 👍 

So, can someone confirm that as it's live on Sky Sports, it means the match can NOT be shown on Rams TV?

I don't have Sky and would rather pay to Rams TV than try to persuade the bar staff in my local in Bristol to turn the telly on for a League 1 match!

COYR!

1 hour ago, Ram Logan Josh said:

So, can someone confirm that as it's live on Sky Sports, it means the match can NOT be shown on Rams TV?

I don't have Sky and would rather pay to Rams TV than try to persuade the bar staff in my local in Bristol to turn the telly on for a League 1 match!

COYR!

There’s been no official word on ramstv yet, the article (see below) announcing the sky coverage says;

“Details relating to RamsTV streaming will be communicated to supporters in advance of the game.”

That was 2 days ago so it’s a case of wait and see at the moment, if I was to hazard a guess I’d say ramstv coverage will be available outside the UK. 

6 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There’s been no official word on ramstv yet, the article (see below) announcing the sky coverage says;

“Details relating to RamsTV streaming will be communicated to supporters in advance of the game.”

That was 2 days ago so it’s a case of wait and see at the moment, if I was to hazard a guess I’d say ramstv coverage will be available outside the UK. 

If RamsTV isn't available outside the UK then I'll be more than furious!

On 21/04/2024 at 09:08, Big Bad Bob said:

The Greenhouse is a hellhole.

I did watch an England Euros game there and it was pretty busy. Suspect it will be the same for a Derby game.