We ARE going to do it!

We will get automatics! and we will get promoted!!

We have it in us to pull these remaining results off but we need to get behind the team 🐏 

Not being hysterical at every miss kick and bad result!

Not using ridiculous and visceral vocabulary such as "Bottlers" and start praising the players you don't build player confidence and motivation by talking down about them, they are humans too! They read social media and stuff online. Maybe even this forum? think about that 

I've cant believe how reactionary this fanbase has become! I get the performances haven't been total football but we aren't there yet! we are a work in progress, you know?

We will deal with next season when we get there but for now, 3 games to go let's get out there and support and clap the lads on and off the pitch, comment on the socials with words of motivation and togethernes ❤ that's what's gonna bring us over the line.... plus I'm sick of looking at heaps of negativity on here 🤣

We are 2nd , remember. Start of the season we'd have paid money to be here 🙌🏻

and vibes are real, they'll feed of us it's all frequencies and vibrations ✌

Come on Derby, time for promotion 💪 🐏 ️ 

Edited by TheRamOfSwad

5 minutes ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

Nothing in life is certain but there's 2 options when things don't go right and how you react is what makes the difference 🐏

Of course.  
It’s still on for 2nd but Bolton are a good side and I don’t like the fact they have 3 home games and 2 are against Port Vale and Shrewsbury. 

9 minutes ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

We have it in us to pull these remaining results off but we need to get behind the team 🐏 

Not using ridiculous and visceral vocabulary and start praising the players you don't build player confidence and motivation by talking down about them, they are humans too! They read social media and stuff online. Maybe even this forum? think about that 

I've cant believe how reactionary this fanbase has become! I get the performances haven't been total football but we aren't there yet! we are a work in progress, you know?

We will deal with next season when we get there but for now, 3 games to go let's get out there and support and clap the lads on and off the pitch, comment on the socials with words of motivation and togethernes ❤ that's what's gonna bring us over the line.... plus I'm sick of looking at heaps of negativity on here 🤣

I'm not worried about players reactions to comments on social media (other than some of the stuff total muppets post which you don't generally see on this forum) - I'm sure they're well used to being criticised in such places especially after a poor performance. Maybe a few folk go a little over the top but by and large the criticisms on this site after games like last night are justified. 

What is important is that we keep supporting them at the games and try not to get on their backs during the actual matches even if things aren't going quite so well. I'd much rather folk let off steam (even though I often don't agree with it) on this forum than when actually at the game. 

So I would say, praise but only when it's due, and criticise but keep it sensible. The best policy is probably to imagine you're saying it to their face. In which case you'd probably still be saying to CBT - "you missed a sitter there and should have done better" (I'm convinced he'd agree) but you'd probably not say to Washington "it looks like you won a competition to play football" (as someone has said).

35 minutes ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

Not using ridiculous and visceral vocabulary such as "Bottlers" and start praising the players you don't build player confidence and motivation by talking down about them, they are humans too! They read social media and stuff online. Maybe even this forum? think about that 

Yep,We are not the only team to have worked ourselves into a position of autos being in our own hands and tripped up over the last few months ,,, only Portsmouth have held a level of consistency to keep they’re position, this includes the sides some derby fans on here laud as being better than us ,,,,,

personally I have now accepted we could be play offs but will be supporting us at games and shouting us on to get the auto spot ,,, there’s a few games to be played and it’s going down to the wire between 3 teams , the other two are under every bit as much pressure as us and every bit as capable of dropping points 🤷🏻‍♂️

In times of tension and when the weight of expectations are upon you, I always keep in mind a couple of inspirational quotes:

"Every corpse on mount Everest was once a highly motivated individual"

And

"Shoot for for the moon, and land amongst the stars, as you die alone in the cold vacuum of space."

So yes, belief is everything. I just waiver on Paul warne and his bobble hat some days.

2 hours ago, Curtains said:

Of course.  
It’s still on for 2nd but Bolton are a good side and I don’t like the fact they have 3 home games and 2 are against Port Vale and Shrewsbury. 

In fairness, Port Vale should be battling for every point at this stage, and we managed a total of 1 point against Shrewsbury!

3 hours ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

1 hour ago, TheRamOfSwad said:

Love you Derby, I knew you would do it 🐏️ 

So close I can taste it 

COME ON YOU RAAAAAAAAAAMS!!!!!

Don’t say that. I literally just said the same thing to my wife, but reading it from someone else has made me realise that’s exactly what Derby county do to you. We’ll get close enough that’s it’s almost guaranteed, before somehow f****** it up. It’s the Derby way.