v Charlton Athletic (H) Match Day Thread

Kernow

Just now, Rich3478 said:

I know we’re second or third but would anyone be sad if Warne left?

anyone could get this much out of our players.

Can’t believe I’m saying it but if you offered me a clean slate transfer wise to bring the age of the squad down and have a good reshuffle transfer wise and get a good mould of players and play expansive exciting football I’d literally rather stay down than go up this season with warne and for him to get players for the championship 

Just now, Pottig said:

I just don't understand the attitudes of some. Why come on here just to be negative regardless of the result? The game and the season aren't over yet.

Because it’s not over yet but Warne is killing any chance of promotion and stuck in this division again. We are awful

Just now, Pottig said:

I just don't understand the attitudes of some. Why come on here just to be negative regardless of the result? The game and the season aren't over yet.

Why do people come on and share their opinions on a website created for Derby fans to discuss and share their opinions? I'm not sure mate

1 minute ago, Pottig said:

Because we are fans of a club and team that’s being ran by an incompetent PE teacher and we are where we are based on luck and a half decent squad. Tactics are some of the worse I’ve seen. And can you say he’s learnt from his mistakes? Team selection and formation switching ? Give your head a wobble if you think he’s taking us to the champ

1 minute ago, Pottig said:

I’ve given up trying to understand it or argue with it. My only complaint really is it spoils my enjoyment of the forum. I come on the matchday thread to talk about the game with other fans, and while I appreciate Warne is a big part of that, the strong feelings some have against him take over everything and there’s then no chance to discuss anything else. 

2 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Can’t believe I’m saying it but if you offered me a clean slate transfer wise to bring the age of the squad down and have a good reshuffle transfer wise and get a good mould of players and play expansive exciting football I’d literally rather stay down than go up this season with warne and for him to get players for the championship 

Please stop with this nonsense. Warne sucks and so does your post.