Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

15 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I could see that, although Scarlett has struggled out on loan, he's always been well-regarded at Spurs & England. 

I think Parrott is a more accomplished player at present, but wouldn't surprise me if Scarlett has the better career. 

Scarlett a natural born captain too 

Few International suggestions for an Ebou Adams replacement:

This is what we're trying to replace:

image.png.d8003a746e1ff78d0905e495609a6d7f.png

Jocelyn Janneh - 21 year old from Sierra Leone, so plenty of room to improve. Played first full season in senior football in Ligue 2 last season and impressed massively. Can replicate Adams' defensive output and his energy across the pitch. Probably a slightly lower asking price than Adams, but near £1m.

image.png.00e72c50a7bef0a7c1269db21e333d6a.png

Gino Fechner - Adams slightly better defensively, but Fechner's better on the ball. Very good in the air and has underage German pedigree. Can also cover CB and RB. Available for around €500-750k.

image.png.bbd5c7c6b6c42af860ee28ff862677d5.png 

Valentino Müller - 25 year old Austrian who carries the ball well. Again, trying to replicate Adams' defensive output which is what we need from our midfield, especially going up a division. Will be available for around €500k.

image.png.3f857dfd473796891c897a5c980c9195.png

Enis Cokaj - Defensively superb Albanian international, out of favour at Panathinaikos and spent last season on loan in Croatia. Better on the ball and a better passer than Adams as well as having similar defensive stats.

image.png.e3ba9ea1942a8ff9295340052633d833.png

Julian Rieckmann - Very solid in the 3rd German division, will be available for a lower fee. Can also cover CB.

image.png.64be37c2605b9a5f10515ae0286d1d2c.png

Domestically, there's one superb player that stands out, however it would be a loan and we'll be competing with LOTS of clubs. 

Bosun Lawal can do it all.

image.png.2d52de1379759070dfbb11bea033c74e.png

1 hour ago, Jubbs said:

Few International suggestions for an Ebou Adams replacement:

This is what we're trying to replace:

image.png.d8003a746e1ff78d0905e495609a6d7f.png

Jocelyn Janneh - 21 year old from Sierra Leone, so plenty of room to improve. Played first full season in senior football in Ligue 2 last season and impressed massively. Can replicate Adams' defensive output and his energy across the pitch. Probably a slightly lower asking price than Adams, but near £1m.

image.png.00e72c50a7bef0a7c1269db21e333d6a.png

Gino Fechner - Adams slightly better defensively, but Fechner's better on the ball. Very good in the air and has underage German pedigree. Can also cover CB and RB. Available for around €500-750k.

image.png.bbd5c7c6b6c42af860ee28ff862677d5.png 

Valentino Müller - 25 year old Austrian who carries the ball well. Again, trying to replicate Adams' defensive output which is what we need from our midfield, especially going up a division. Will be available for around €500k.

image.png.3f857dfd473796891c897a5c980c9195.png

Enis Cokaj - Defensively superb Albanian international, out of favour at Panathinaikos and spent last season on loan in Croatia. Better on the ball and a better passer than Adams as well as having similar defensive stats.

image.png.e3ba9ea1942a8ff9295340052633d833.png

Julian Rieckmann - Very solid in the 3rd German division, will be available for a lower fee. Can also cover CB.

image.png.64be37c2605b9a5f10515ae0286d1d2c.png

Domestically, there's one superb player that stands out, however it would be a loan and we'll be competing with LOTS of clubs. 

Bosun Lawal can do it all.

image.png.2d52de1379759070dfbb11bea033c74e.png

How do you get that data - very impressive. 

18 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

Erhahon

Were linked with him a while ago weren't we.

To be honest I'd rather spend £1 million on this lad then Ebou.

He's 22. Rated very highly. Potential to get even better.

2 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Were linked with him a while ago weren't we.

To be honest I'd rather spend £1 million on this lad then Ebou.

He's 22. Rated very highly. Potential to get even better.

That’s what I’m thinking! I’d do both though if possible I mean we need more than 1 more midfielder even with the Dutch lad 

6 minutes ago, McMuffin said:

That’s what I’m thinking! I’d do both though if possible I mean we need more than 1 more midfielder even with the Dutch lad 

We've lost Smith, Hourihane, Bird & Ebou from last season so I think we need four. Osborn covers there, similar to Sibley, but probably pencilled in at left wing-back.

Goudmijn probably takes that down to three. 

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

We've lost Smith, Hourihane, Bird & Ebou from last season so I think we need four. Osborn covers there, similar to Sibley, but probably pencilled in at left wing-back.

Goudmijn, Adams and Erhahon. With Tommo and Osborn would be good!

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I agree on 4 CM signings. We should be looking to loan out one of Fornah, Thompson and DRobinson though as 7 CM options (or 8 including Osborn) would leave at least one of them severely lacking in the game time they think they deserve.