Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I can see Osborn signing for the Rams.

Definitely supports the club, local lad, would be a great signing.

Really, not as a goal scorer though.

Joe White at Newcastle would fit the bill as a talented youngster who needs game time.

21yo attacking midfielder with a great pass on him.

nb I missed the p off pass first time round and am really glad I didn’t press send 😊

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Joe White at Newcastle would fit the bill as a talented youngster who needs game time.

21yo attacking midfielder with a great pass on him.

nb I missed the p off pass first time round and am really glad I didn’t press send 😊

Was he the lad on loan at Crewe last year when they played us in the FA Cup ? 

16 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

Liam delap and kaide gordon on loan? If we dont need to use the loans for other positions!

I like Liam Delap but hasn’t there been some issues with his attitude? I guess that Warne probably wouldn’t want him. 

1 hour ago, TomTom92 said:

Luton got promoted on a shoestring, so not sure we can use tight funds as an excuse for inept performances due to poor signings. 

If we spend £2.5m this summer and finish 14th, thats fair in my book. But spend that and go down and thats on Warne and recruitment.

I’ll take 14th too. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

I'd love to see Ben here. Very similar to Jamie Ward I think

Not as good as Jamie Ward offensively but could replace Sibley if he moves on as cover for the LWB role we will probably use

Edited by Sparkle

Just now, RamInSweden said:

The guy on loan at Lincoln looked extremely good against us, and seemed to be what flipped their season. Joe Taylor was it? Wonder if he is available.

Think I saw they are looking for a couple of million for him….

Just now, RamInSweden said:

The guy on loan at Lincoln looked extremely good against us, and seemed to be what flipped their season. Joe Taylor was it? Wonder if he is available.

Yeah, has been mentioned multiple times on here. Issue is he’s a Luton player, they are now direct rivals and he’s probably worth a few million.

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Really, not as a goal scorer though.

Far too injury prone… so would fit right in !

No thanks. Too much of a jack of all trades and master of none type of player to me..:

Posted (edited)

Dimitrious Giannoulis, 28 year old Greek left back from Norwich. Created 30 chances and 4 assists this season in 33 games. Only NML, Bird, Barkhuizen and Hourihane created more than 30 chances for us this season. He has left Norwich as a free agent so would be a great option for left wing back. Probably going to a promotion chasing team or back to Greece mind.

Edited by Eoghan1884

25 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

A possible leader with links to the club who's been released is Jack Cork. Would he still be a good acquisition for us, or do we think that ship has sailed? 

What's his links to the club? People will frown about his age but we need a couple of wise older heads in the mix this summer.

Ben Osborn has said he's not a derby fan any more and even made his dad who was a diehard ram turn into a neutral during his time with forest. No thanks.

"The majority of my mates are Derby fans. I came through the ranks at Forest and grew to dislike them a little but it's a strange one.

"It doesn't mean as much as it once did but I've always enjoyed playing there. I know where my mates sit in the ground.

"My dad was a diehard Derby fan his whole life and ended up watching me for Forest, so his love for Derby went away a little to the point now he has no affiliation for them and just follows me. I've sort of ruined it for the whole family really. They don't know who to support now!"