Whether you like Bamford or not, this is pretty disgusting

We’re over here deducting penalties from goal tally’s, whilst over in Leeds they are rocking up at players houses giving them abuse when they miss a penalty. 

In all seriousness, his behaviour on the pitch makes him a dislike-able character, however rocking up to his house is as you say disgraceful, even more so when it’s your own player!

Nothing Leeds fans do overly surprises me. You can screenshot this and share it with your Leeds mates on X @DarkFruitsRam7, I’m sure they will defend the behaviour as perfectly reasonable for anyone that misses a penalty.

Imagine the pressure that puts on the player taking them. Idiots.

1 hour ago, David said:

We’re over here deducting penalties from goal tally’s, whilst over in Leeds they are rocking up at players houses giving them abuse when they miss a penalty. 

In all seriousness, his behaviour on the pitch makes him a dislike-able character, however rocking up to his house is as you say disgraceful, even more so when it’s your own player!

Nothing Leeds fans do overly surprises me. You can screenshot this and share it with your Leeds mates on X @DarkFruitsRam7, I’m sure they will defend the behaviour as perfectly reasonable for anyone that misses a penalty.

On the plus side, it could get you an advert for Pizza Hut.

2 hours ago, David said:

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF by ADWEEK Leeds scum outside Bamfords , absolutely despise them

Irritating as a footballer but never had any kind of notion he was dislikeable personally.

But JFC that's a bit much. Probably the best thing for everyone is when we finally get football prison island built Leeds get sent there along with the old firm and Millwall.

There's a number of south Atlantic islands which are presently uninhabited and could be made suitably inescapable.

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Irritating as a footballer but never had any kind of notion he was dislikeable personally.

But JFC that's a bit much. Probably the best thing for everyone is when we finally get football prison island built Leeds get sent there along with the old firm and Millwall.

There's a number of south Atlantic islands which are presently uninhabited and could be made suitably inescapable.

Imagine a football Hunger Games. Send them in wearing full kit and nothing but bare fists.

6 hours ago, David said:

Thank you for reminding me of that hilarious pile on. Still brings a smile to my face to this day.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Claimed a disabled parking spot as his own at Morley Hayes and kicked off when a disabled person used it, if that helps? 😂