PETS Affected by Match Live Steam

DesertRam

We have 2 Jack Russel mixes, and have noticed that when I am streaming a live Derby match neither of them will

come in the house, they are completely out of sorts, and won't even come back inside for a treat. The game times

over here  are 7am  and  11.45 am and these are the only times that this happens, so I am assuming they can hear

a frequency we can't in the live transmission.

Has anyone else noticed anything unusual?

2 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

We have 2 Jack Russel mixes, and have noticed that when I am streaming a live Derby match neither of them will

come in the house, they are completely out of sorts, and won't even come back inside for a treat. The game times

over here  are 7am  and  11.45 am and these are the only times that this happens, so I am assuming they can hear

I used to be like that watching with my dad! Are you sure its not your tension getting to them?

34 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I used to be like that watching with my dad! Are you sure its not your tension getting to them?

It's definitely the tension that unsettles them. My 12 year old Staffy is normally zonked out asleep in the evenings (and the days to be honest!) yet if I'm watching Derby she doesn't properly settle all night. When we score I think she wonders what's wrong with me 😂 

1 hour ago, DesertRam said:

Forest fans…

I don't think anyone likes being around me when I'm watching or listening....I'm frequently banished, the dog alwys huffs off giving me a stinking look....I used to be able to blame it Craig Rammage, then on Ed Dawes, but there comes a point where you have to consider that the real problem is a high pitched whining on the comms. So, go on, fess up, which poster sits nearest the commentators? Own up!