New Shirt & Short Sponsor (HSG)

REDCAR

3 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

It won’t be on replica shirts. Just match day kits.

I was thinking more about the vast sums we’ll have received so that we can buy lots of players in January… but can see how that might not have been clear!!  (Edited accordingly )

Edited by LazloW

1 hour ago, LazloW said:

I was thinking more about the vast sums we’ll have received so that we can buy lots of players in January… but can see how that might not have been clear!!  (Edited accordingly )

Fair enough, sorry if I was negative / defensive - maybe Paul Warne rubbing off on me! 😅🤐

Joking, I think he's OK!

4 hours ago, REDCAR said:

Shame how the clubs X account had more comments about Pearce than the new sponsor, quite sad really.

Agreed. What he helped Mel do to the club was very sad. Can't wait for the day he leaves. I'm glad our fans are letting him know he's not welcome and not forgiven.

Edited by oodledoodle

41 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Agreed. What he helped Mel do to the club was very sad. Can't wait for the day he leaves. I'm glad our fans are letting him know he's not welcome and not forgiven.

Not forgiven for what exactly? Tell me exactly which actions you think he took in which he is responsible. Be specific.

Edited by Andicis

57 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

I assume you mean SOME of our fans.

It remains to be seen whether he got the head coach appointment right but I trust DC on this one. 

5 hours ago, McArthur Park said:

But Mr Clowes is a fan and has clearly forgiven  him, if indeed he thinks there is anything to forgive, so why can't we?

I'd assume DC would need someone on board who has experience in running a football club. Perhaps given our situation, it was easier just to keep the chief exec we already had.

20 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Being chief executive during a period the club went into administration. Not exactly a shocking answer, I know.

So nothing specific then. Which is what I asked for. You are criticising Pearce without having a clue what he was involved with or without understanding his opinion at the time. I get the impression, and it could be wrong, that Mel was driving the direction the club took. Which is semi supported by the fact Clowes kept Pearce on, so clearly he has some faith in him.