v Northampton Town (H)- Predictions

mozza

Firstly I'm not scapegoating anyone at all. This team is the team I would pick if everyone is fit tomorrow. Based on performances recently.

Wildsmith

Nyambe Nelson Bradley Elder

Fornah Smith 

Bird 

Ward.    Collins. NML 

Cashin is going in January. We all know it and so does he. We've got a centre half on the bench who's helped take a team like Luton to the prem. Give him a chance. Forsyth I thought was pretty poor on Tuesday and he hasn't got the legs for left back 3 times in a week.

We need legs and energy in midfield. I think Fornah has been pretty good since he has come in. He was obviously poor against Shrewsbury. Got taken off at half time and never to be seen again. I think it's harsh.

I've seen more than enough of Bird and Hourihane together to know that it doesn't work. Hourihane needs legs around him because it's pretty evident he can't run. He's even said himself at the fans Q&A having Thompson and Bird around him to do the running helps him a lot.

It's not the greatest choice of who plays up front. But if Collins just stays in the box and Ward can whip some decent balls in then that is what Collins should thrive on.

NML said after Exeter he likes playing on the left so he can cut in. So I'd be tempted with that.

We'll win 3-0.