QPR commentator saying it how it is...

maxjam

You can't call footballers cheats. 

He had a right to go down. He evaded contact. He avoided a serious collision. It's gamesmanship. He was off balance. He went down easily. 

At worst you can say simulation. 

But NEVER can you call footballers cheats. Or take any action against them. Their integrity needs to be protected. The reputation of the game shall be upheld 

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

He had a right to go down. He evaded contact. He avoided a serious collision. It's gamesmanship. He was off balance. He went down easily. 

But NEVER can you call footballers cheats. Or take any action against them. Their integrity needs to be protected. The reputation of the game shall be upheld 

You forgot the 🤥🤗🫣🤫emoji 

58 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Hilarious - and all statements made by ex-footballers commentating.  He had a right to go down is the best I've heard yet.  That's what makes the QPR commentator so priceless. Says it as it really is. 

2 hours ago, maxjam said:

Looking forwards to similar on Radio Derby 🤣

In no way do I want to defend Bamford here, he is a cheat and no doubt encouraged the ref to send him off.

However.

The lack of contact was more luck than judgement here, what was Begovic thinking sliding out with his leg up like that? 

Was never going to get the ball without splitting the balls between his legs.

Will get overturned, crazy to put yourself in that position though.

I don't actually think it's as bad as it looks.

Begovic has his foot up, studs showing, Bamford pulls his leg away and then falls because he has no standing leg. Doesn't he get up and gesture as if to say he hasn't been touched?

There's a reason Bamford is a bamford, but I don't actually think he's cheating there. Begovic is unfortunate to get a red because there's no contact, but if Bamford doesn't evade it, then there definitely would've been.

Went on a date once with a girl who knew Mr Bamford. Just after we played for ys. Said he was one of the most horrible blokes around, treated everyone like dirt, completely arrogant.

Not surprised he's been at Leeds for so long, the cheating git.