Derby v Blackpool (A) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

2 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Sorry, should have been clearer I suppose.

Blackpool (after 5 minutes as well as the whole first half so far) have looked much more comfortable in possession than us. We're trying to force things at times, and we're losing possession too easily with wayward passes (not lumping it forward which you seem to think I implied). Saying that, they've done absolutely nothing with their dominance of the ball.

I'll not post now until half time, as pointing out what I thought seems to have upset you a bit.

Tantrum Crying GIF

3 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

Sorry, should have been clearer I suppose.

Blackpool (after 5 minutes as well as the whole first half so far) have looked much more comfortable in possession than us. We're trying to force things at times, and we're losing possession too easily with wayward passes (not lumping it forward which you seem to think I implied). Saying that, they've done absolutely nothing with their dominance of the ball.

I'll not post now until half time, as pointing out what I thought seems to have upset you a bit.

Your first two paragraphs are much more sensible now that we’ve had more than the just the first five minutes.

You’re final paragraph is welcome if a little silly.

6 minutes ago, norwichram said:

I’m defo developing a man crush on nyambe 

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Him and Fornah are bringing exactly the athleticism I felt we’ve missed for a few years.

EDIT - Should add apart from when Festy broke through and the odd occasion Bielik was fit and firing

Both becoming our best players. 

Meanwhile, what the f-in hell was that!